Ontario phasing out coal fired generation

I actually love Old Crock, nobody proves my points better than Old Crock, seriously, I thank Old Crock, I know its wrong, but I have to laugh at Old Crock and the Global Warming Chicken Littles, so much of what Old Crock posts contradicts the Global Warming kooks.

Its just funny as hell to watch as the Global Warming Kooks who rally around Old Crock fail to post any substance and fall flat on their face.

Thank you Old Crock, for proving all my points for me, I could not of done it without Old Crock, thanks.

I actually love Old Crock, nobody proves my points better than Old Crock, seriously, I thank Old Crock, I know its wrong, but I have to laugh at Old Crock and the Global Warming Chicken Littles, so much of what Old Crock posts contradicts the Global Warming kooks.

Its just funny as hell to watch as the Global Warming Kooks who rally around Old Crock fail to post any substance and fall flat on their face.

Thank you Old Crock, for proving all my points for me, I could not of done it without Old Crock, thanks.

mdn.........you gotta check out the posts by this Antagon guy..........just decimate the whole global crusader science shit. After he makes a post, it like seeing Old Rocks or Chris being like the big pumpkin on a batting tee and I got the big old bat. It just cements for me what Ive been thinking now for well over 10 years. You got two types amongst this green agenda shit. One......those that have a huge monetary stake in a green America or Two......just people who are veritable sheep who would march right into any slaughterhouse without so much of a blink. The Antagon posts just make that so much more clear..........

I agree wholeheartedly! He is the most excellent sounding board out there. I have converted around 25 folks here who were on the fence but thanks to him and his clones, sycophants etc. they have seen the light and are now solid sceptics.

mdn.........you gotta check out the posts by this Antagon guy..........just decimate the whole global crusader science shit. After he makes a post, it like seeing Old Rocks or Chris being like the big pumpkin on a batting tee and I got the big old bat. It just cements for me what Ive been thinking now for well over 10 years. You got two types amongst this green agenda shit. One......those that have a huge monetary stake in a green America or Two......just people who are veritable sheep who would march right into any slaughterhouse without so much of a blink. The Antagon posts just make that so much more clear..........

I agree. Antagon's chemical background is very helpful in seperating the wheat from the chaff.

I am so glad I am out west now.

Electricity bills to double by 2030 under new energy plan
2010/11/23 14:36:00 Email Print (9) Share4Rss Article
Comments (9)
Rob Ferguson, John Spears and Robert Benzie
Staff Reporters

Homeowners can expect their electricity bills to double in the next 20 years under a new $87 billion long-term energy plan unveiled Tuesday.

The much-anticipated blueprint from Energy Minister Brad Duguid is almost 50 per cent more costly than a similar $60 billion plan sidelined three years ago.

The new effort predicts home energy bills will increase 3.5 per cent annually until 2030, taking into account a 10 per cent price break starting in January for five years.

Industrial power rates will rise 2.7 per cent a year until 2030 under the plan.

Electricity bills to double by 2030 under new energy plan - thestar.com

Read, thanked, and gave good rep.

I have to say Old Crock may bug me from time to time but I have gained respect for Old Crock, lousy thing to say in light of our facts, but at least Old Crock tries as best he can, I have been reading Dante's posts and responses to me, Dante makes Old Crock look outright intelligent.

Forum List

Back