Only way for Trump to Win is to Quit?

Only a lib would come up with a premise like the OP.

Trump isn't going anywhere. Prepare your dain branaged candidate for the debates.
The debates are going to be a bloodbath. The rumors say Trump is not even doing any serious prep. Hillary on the other hand is a formidable debate opponent. He is going to lose by talking out of turn, interrupting, refusing to stay on topic, refusing to yield, etc. Would not be the least surprised if he walks out of the first one because he has to follow rules and STFU when it is not his turn.

^^^ :laugh::laugh::laugh: Hillary is a laughable opponent, her record is so full of failures, lies, and corruption there's not really a debate topic she can win. Having a harpy paint peeling voice also doesn't help.
Hillary does not even have to try that hard, just get him angry and he will act like a fool. If he cannot follow the rules he loses. If he tries to shout down his opponent he loses, if he continually goes off topic he loses. Trump is incapable of winning a debate, he lacks the self control.

Why hot dog buns and hot dogs come in packages of differing numbers makes for an interesting conversation.

Saying a song that honors a nation over 200 years old, that has done both some amazing and aggregious things is racist is dumb as hell.

Want to oppose racism - march with BLM.

Want to oppose cops, go march against the cops.

Oppose a politician, a war, etc...

But to disrespect the Natl anthem and the entire country?! Wring Answer.

I dare him to go find a better one...then move there.
Figures that you'd rather talk about wieners than politics
Slade you ARE a weiner....another great lib representative. :p

Trump isn't going anywhere. Prepare your dain branaged candidate for the debates.
The debates are going to be a bloodbath. The rumors say Trump is not even doing any serious prep. Hillary on the other hand is a formidable debate opponent. He is going to lose by talking out of turn, interrupting, refusing to stay on topic, refusing to yield, etc. Would not be the least surprised if he walks out of the first one because he has to follow rules and STFU when it is not his turn.

^^^ :laugh::laugh::laugh: Hillary is a laughable opponent, her record is so full of failures, lies, and corruption there's not really a debate topic she can win. Having a harpy paint peeling voice also doesn't help.
So how is that going to make you feel if she wins the presidency?

Its win/win for me, I'll still be in the 2% no matter who wins.

Hillary does not even have to try that hard, just get him angry and he will act like a fool. If he cannot follow the rules he loses. If he tries to shout down his opponent he loses, if he continually goes off topic he loses. Trump is incapable of winning a debate, he lacks the self control.

Right, he beat 16 of the GOP's finest because he's incapable of winning a debate :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hilly has already conceded that she cannot win on the issues. She has hired a bevy of behaviorists to go through 40 years of Trump's life to see what puts him off balance.

Like him or not John Oliver made a very interesting point in his last episode of this season. Claiming that the only way for Trump to win is to drop out. Lets look at the facts:

- Trump has exposed many levels of corruption in the government, media and campaign system
- Unlike Sanders and most politicians, he is not trying to progress his political career, rather he is trying to promote himself and his brand
- By losing to Hillary he destroys his brand of being a winner
- By dropping out he leaves on his own terms and will go down in history as perhaps one of the biggest change makers in our political system. He also saves face and his brand will explode. I predict at least 3 reality shows, 5 book deal, and 10x increase on speaking fees is a result along with a boost in all his other products.

Now as we get closer to November and should the polls stay like they are now, it will become more apparent that it is virtually impossible for him to win. Do we really think that he will take the loss like a good sport or is it a possibility that he drops out and claims that the whole thing was a stunt to expose the corruption in our system.

Really think about those two scenarios and the man we know as The Donald... What do you think he is going to do?

Trumps campaign could easily be described as a joke, but I don't think he should be taking advice from a comedian.

Right, he beat 16 of the GOP's finest because he's incapable of winning a debate :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
He did not win the nomination on his debate skills, he won because he out-crazied the other ones. The kind of debate performance that would get him undecided moderate swing voters is not within his skill set.

image.jpeg
Or just wait for tomorrows Hitlery email leaks....
Hate to break it to you but at this point only the RWNJ's care about Hillaries emails... Is such a pathetic talking point in a presidential election. Why do you all waste our time talking about such nonsense.
It's raining shoes on your hitlery....:lol:
Link?
Oh sure child....

It ain't a win for your intelligence given your "laughable" statement

Hilly has already conceded that she cannot win on the issues. She has hired a bevy of behaviorists to go through 40 years of Trump's life to see what puts him off balance.
That's called debate prep, Trump is an idiot for not doing the same thing.

'Trump has to quit to win'

This retarded quote had to come out of a liberal chinese fortune cookie

:p

If your opponent brings a gun to a knife fight then you better be packing.

She dives WAY deeper into the issues than Mr Donald. I don't think there's any denying that

Last edited:
...dain bramaged.
It's ok, they have special rooms with pads and books with a lot of pretty pictures for people like you. Just call Obamacare and have them set you up with the right facility and you will be taken care of.

He did not win the nomination on his debate skills, he won because he out-crazied the other ones. The kind of debate performance that would get him undecided moderate swing voters is not within his skill set.

You obviously didn't watch the debates.

Awe don't be bitter. Wall Street owns Hillary, I stand to make more money if she wins actually.

Trump's original attempt was to run as a protest candidate like Pat Buchanan.

But unlike Buchanan, Trump doesn't know policy. He spent his adult life supporting mostly Democrats.

Trump merely reiterated the populist message that talk radio delivers to republicans without college education: your nation has been destroyed by Mexicans, Liberals, terrorists, etc. The media and government are complicit.

This is the same message wealthy republicans have always told the poor, to get them off the scent of their own tracks.

The less educated the voter, the easier this stuff works.

Trump is the best I've seen at getting the angry, uneducated voter to feel like maybe their is finally a straight-talking savior who will kick some ass & save the world.
The less educated the voter, the easier this stuff works

the rubes

Awe don't be bitter. Wall Street owns Hillary, I stand to make more money if she wins actually.
I bet you have a huge Johnson to go along with all that money... I'm not talking about Gary

You obviously didn't watch the debates.

I saw a few snippets, which was more then enough. The title of a CNN article on one of them sums up my position on all of them...
Republican debate was shameful (opinion) - CNN.com

Yes, Trump won the Republican nomination, but his competition there was paltry at best. I firmly believe Bernie would have completely trounced him, but even Hillary, who is hardly well liked, is still beating him handily in recent polls. That doesn't mean I support Hillary- I support Jill Stein, despite the fact that I seriously doubt she'll ever even make it to the double digits in polls. If there were ranked balloting and I was American, I'd put Hillary in as my second choice, but only because the other 2 choices are worse. Pretty sure I'd put in the Libertarian guy before Trump too.

Stephen Colbert put out a refreshing video today on Trump's flip flopping regarding immigration and just about everything else, well worth the watch in my view...

Forum List

Back