Only Warren and Sanders Not Failing Dem "Purity Tests"

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
Let's see. Old Joe supported ending busing. Amy K send a black murderer of a child to prison. Mayor Pete had black kids arrested for drugs. Little Mikey's failures are rolling in by the day since stop-and-frisk was apparently just the start.They have all sacrificed whatever shreds of dignity they by prostrating themselves on the alter of political correctness vowing they are now "woke", like the black-faced governor of Virginia.

I haven't seen anything as disgusting or insincere, well, since Hillary.

Its headed for a brokered convention, and the DNC will tell the super-delegates who to vote for.
Problem is, who do they tell the super-delegates to vote for??

If it's brokered they'll have to promise crazy bernie some position in the administration, like I don't know where.
But they'll promise bootyplug an intern position

Its headed for a brokered convention, and the DNC will tell the super-delegates who to vote for.
You know it's going to be Hillary. Here's how it happens. Bloomberg just can't buy enough votes to beat Sanders, so out of desperation, he announces Hillary will be his VP to try to get some more support from "moderates". Hillary will have him killed and then she will garner a huge sympathy vote and win the nomination. I'm already working on the sequel which will feature for sale signs in the Oval Office.

You know it's going to be Hillary. Here's how it happens. Bloomberg just can't buy enough votes to beat Sanders, so out of desperation, he announces Hillary will be his VP to try to get some more support from "moderates". Hillary will have him killed and then she will garner a huge sympathy vote and win the nomination. I'm already working on the sequel which will feature for sale signs in the Oval Office.
Remember, Hillary would fail the purity test with her comment about "super predators".

Let's see. Old Joe supported ending busing. Amy K send a black murderer of a child to prison. Mayor Pete had black kids arrested for drugs. Little Mikey's failures are rolling in by the day since stop-and-frisk was apparently just the start.They have all sacrificed whatever shreds of dignity they by prostrating themselves on the alter of political correctness vowing they are now "woke", like the black-faced governor of Virginia.

Lee Camp has the goods on Mayor Petey.
( ignoring the little Sean Hannity insult, he's pretty spot on)

John Kerry. Only person I can think of with enough political power to have a chance at winning, while being able to bring in a few Bernie Bro's.

They need a nominee to STEAL some of Trumps votes, and nobody running including DOOMBERG can do that. Kerry might!

John Kerry. Only person I can think of with enough political power to have a chance at winning, while being able to bring in a few Bernie Bro's.

They need a nominee to STEAL some of Trumps votes, and nobody running including DOOMBERG can do that. Kerry might!
John Kerry? He's running for president of Iran, isn't he?

I'm not seeing how the dems can pull someone out of the woodwork at the convention?? (Kerry?, Hillary?, Michelle?, Oprah?, Schiff?, Schumer?)
I'm saying that their nominee needs to have very low negatives to unite the party. So that eliminates Bernie, Bloomberg, Buttplug, Biden, and Steyer, which leaves Warren, Klobuchar, and Tulsi.
OK, so Warren' half-baked policies are stupid.
Klobuchar vs Tulsi?? Tulsi is a lightweight academically. Probably okay for a cabinet position.
So Amy Klobuchar looks like a compromise candidate.

Political positions of Amy Klobuchar - Wikipedia

The "Snow Princess" has the Ivy League pedigree too Amy Klobuchar - Wikipedia

So IMHO Amy would be the compromise democrat that some suburban Republican women could vote for.

I'm not seeing how the dems can pull someone out of the woodwork at the convention??

You don't think Trump sort of fits that description ?
2016Pres.jpg

I'm not seeing how the dems can pull someone out of the woodwork at the convention?? (Kerry?, Hillary?, Michelle?, Oprah?, Schiff?, Schumer?)
I'm saying that their nominee needs to have very low negatives to unite the party. So that eliminates Bernie, Bloomberg, Buttplug, Biden, and Steyer, which leaves Warren, Klobuchar, and Tulsi.
Klobuchar vs Tulsi?? Tulsi is a lightweight academically. Probably okay for a cabinet position.

So IMHO Amy would be the compromise democrat that some suburban Republican women could vote for.
Even as a novice is 2016, Trump was a very formidable campaigner, and he will be much better this time around. To beat him, the Democrats will need a real barn burner, not just someone who will appeal to suburban housewives, and the only Democrat who is that fiery, is Sanders, but even many Democrats don't seem sure they prefer Sanders to Trump.

I'm not seeing how the dems can pull someone out of the woodwork at the convention??

You don't think Trump sort of fits that description ?

Trump was a TV personality who dabbled in politics. He had name recognition and a ton of money, not to mention a big new 757.
Trump was a "populist" who said that he would bring jobs and factories back to the US, most were "establishment globalists" addicted to K-Street cash.
Trump was an outsider when most voters wanted an outsider to drain the swamp.
Trump was the right "bull in the China shop" at the right time.

Trump was a TV personality who dabbled in politics. He had name recognition and a ton of money, not to mention a big new 757.
Trump was a "populist" who said that he would bring jobs and factories back to the US, most were "establishment globalists" addicted to K-Street cash.
Nah. He wasn't supposed to win. You must not have heard.

Even as a novice is 2016, Trump was a very formidable campaigner, and he will be much better this time around. To beat him, the Democrats will need a real barn burner, not just someone who will appeal to suburban housewives, and the only Democrat who is that fiery, is Sanders, but even many Democrats don't seem sure they prefer Sanders to Trump.

Agree that Sanders' followers are as energetic as Trumps. The bad news is that they are nearly all under 30.
I saw what happened to McGovern in a similar election.
It takes a majority in nearly all demographics to win, not just a niche' group. Can Bernie appeal to older voters and those on Medicare?
If Sanders wins the nomination that would be a "barn burner" of a debate and campaign. The ultimate commie against the ultimate billionaire...

Who was supposed to win the nomination? Cruz? Kasich? Mario? Jeb? Christie? Mitt?
Who could have beaten Hillary and the MSM? Just TRUMP.

Agree that Sanders' followers are as energetic as Trumps. The bad news is that they are nearly all under 30.
I saw what happened to McGovern in a similar election.
It takes a majority in nearly all demographics to win, not just a niche' group. Can Bernie appeal to older voters and those on Medicare?
If Sanders wins the nomination that would be a "barn burner" of a debate and campaign. The ultimate commie against the ultimate billionaire...
I agree. Most voters, even those who support Sanders now, don't really know who he is, and while he has the fire that will be needed to defeat Trump, he lacks the substance. As things stand now, I don't see any of them able to defeat Trump.

You OP is false. Sanders doesn't pass the "Democrat purity test" BECAUSE HE'S NOT A MEMBER OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

Keep living up to your name, Meat.

Silly rabbit these standards are for republicans only....

You OP is false. Sanders doesn't pass the "Democrat purity test" BECAUSE HE'S NOT A MEMBER OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

Keep living up to your name, Meat.
Weird!

Forum List

Back