Only Under Obama. UN workers to monitor OUR election

A big thanks to the OP for all her hard work. It's not easy to consistently post threads filled with half truths and lies.

Its just too bad you flee your own threads when your blatant lies are pointed out.

Wait a minute, has obama told the UN too stay the fuck out of the United States of America's election? No I don't think he has.

Did Bush?

Bush!!! Bush!!! Bush!!! That excuses everything... Your mother must have been some kind of feral dog, my mother taught me that two wrongs DO NOT make a right.

Wait a minute, has obama told the UN too stay the fuck out of the United States of America's election? No I don't think he has.

And that has what to do with the blatant lie that is the OP's thread title?
obama is the president of this country he should speak up and use his presidential authority and tell the UN too stay the fuck out of our elections.

Yeah, like he stood up to defend American lives on 9/11 while watching them fight for their lives.

Six pages and everyone is ignoring the pink elephant in the corner:

Elections are run at the state level. It's the states that are allowing the observers to come in.

Wait! Somewhere in one of these UN invades America posts it is stated that Federal rules trump State rules. So, if Obama, et al invite the UN to observe our elections, States have no standing.

As long as these "UN observers" are keeping an eye on the Democrat voter fraud machinery, I'm all for it.

But we know that won't be happening.

United Nations election monitors from Europe and central Asia will be at polling places around the U.S. looking for voter suppression activities by conservative groups, a concern raised by civil rights groups during a meeting this week.

black-panther.jpg

"Voter supression" is the biggest hoax in the history of the Republic ( global warming #2). Voter ID is such a no brainer, only the hoplessly duped or total k00ks think otherise.

The fucking left is already cheating in Ohio............busing in van loads of fucking Somalians today to vote, accompanied by Deomocrat interpreters.

Is voter fraud being committed in Ohio? - Conservative News

Those fuckers in the vans should be put on a raft and set adrift without a paddle.

Id love to beat the piss out of one of those UN guys..............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BovRXWemws]Rep. Mike Turzai Says Voter ID Law Will Make Romney Win Pennsylvania - YouTube[/ame]

Start with the Republican leadership dumbass.

God these right wingers. Even when the truth is slammed into their faces, they deny it. How can people be so determined to remain ignorant?

gettinghimsplattered.jpg

Forum List

Back