Only the rich can afford to eat healthy

Just catch and fillet the salmon yourself. Doesn't get fesher or cheaper than that and you don't have to trust someone else's idea of quality control.
Vitamins are an unnecessary expense unless you have a screwed up diet or physical abnormanity. And if you do you are probably better off spending the money on your diet than guessing at what might be the right supplement.

Just catch and fillet the salmon yourself. Doesn't get fesher or cheaper than that and you don't have to trust someone else's idea of quality control.
Vitamins are an unnecessary expense unless you have a screwed up diet or physical abnormanity. And if you do you are probably better off spending the money on your diet than guessing at what might be the right supplement.

Why do you have to guess? There are some really good natural whole food multivitamins on the market that provide you with everything your body would need.

Yesterday I spent $33 and got 1 month of a natural multivitamin, 2 months of Omega 3 fish oil, and 1 month of CoQ10. CVS and Walgreens always great sales where you get 2 for 1 on vitamins and minerals and they have good quality brands.

This is one of the best natural whole food multivitamins i've found so far:

Vitamins: Alive!® Multi-Vitamin

Not everyone has the time to go fishing enough to catch what they need to sustain their diet. That's just not practical. You're not even guaranteed to catch fish, so what do you do when they're just not biting? And this is to say nothing of the people who live in the city and have very limited access, if any, to fishing spots.

Why do you have to guess? There are some really good natural whole food multivitamins on the market that provide you with everything your body would need.

This is a myth, frankly. SOME vitamin supplements work when taken to help "fill the gaps" in a lacking diet, but you cannot live on them alone to say the least. A healthy, balanced diet is the way to go; we've known this for generations.

This is a myth, frankly. SOME vitamin supplements work when taken to help "fill the gaps" in a lacking diet, but you cannot live on them alone to say the least. A healthy, balanced diet is the way to go; we've known this for generations.

You took me too literally, which I guess I can understand based on how I said that.

But if you look at my other posts here you can easily see that I'm not saying you can live on multi's alone. That's why they're called supplements.

That's bull. People are obese because they're too fucking lazy to cook healthy food. Anyone can eat healthily without spending vast sums of money. We grew up that way. It's got nothing to do with poverty, only laziness.

Your probably right but the other week me and my girl cooked a healthy dinner in our house of salmon, white rice, a salad and some green chili sauce on the side. The salmon alone cost $25, everything else wasn't too bad, for some people thats alot to pay for if you are on a budget.

Don't know where you bought salmon for $25. I can buy a nice sized fillet for less than $10 and get about 3 to 4 meals out of it.

It was Walmart or Sams Club, I forgot which one.

You took me too literally, which I guess I can understand based on how I said that.

But if you look at my other posts here you can easily see that I'm not saying you can live on multi's alone. That's why they're called supplements.
Got it, thx for clarification.

Forum List

Back