Only The Dead Have Seen An End To War

krypto

May 16, 2016
This is what Plato said long ago. Aparently even a homo can say something so wise that it still holds true. So what is the solution to this dilemma? It is to recognize what you are and work from there. The solution won't come from lies and empathy. It can only come from truth. Another thing is look at chimpanzees and bobobos. They have different approaches to social interaction. Why? Because the way they behave stems from what they are. If either as a species had a problem that they had to work out, the only way to resolve that problem would to do so from within the framework of what they are.

Humans also have to resolve problems from within the framework of what they are. And if history has shown anything, it has shown that we are warlike. How humans seem to cope with problems is to lie like hell to themselves and to each other. (With misplaced empathy greasing the wheels) But lies tend to make things worse. Then they have to tell even bigger lies to make the worse things seem not so bad. And so on and so on.

Also, as it is, it doesn't take much for people to mistreat each other. Even if they are the same kind of human. With warfare always being so close, it is insanity to have different kinds of humans mixing in a multiethnic society. Because with the differences among different kinds of humans, having them mistreat each other is more likely to happen. Different ethnic groups are bound to be enemies. And do you know where the worst possible place is to have a potential enemy is? It is living amongst you! Separatism is the only way to avoid almost inevitable conflict. It also gives people the best chance of protecting their families from such a conflict. And wouldn't you consider that to be an important thing?

'
I agree with you.

That is why we need a global totalitarian state to control these vicious human animals. .... :lol:

• Banned
'
I agree with you.

That is why we need a global totalitarian state to control these vicious human animals. .... :lol:

A totalitarian state within a multiethnic society would be a disaster.

Only the brain dead can forget the sacrifices made by the Greatest Generation to save the rest of the freaking world from Nazi and Bushido tyranny.

• Banned
Only the brain dead can forget the sacrifices made by the Greatest Generation to save the rest of the freaking world from Nazi and Bushido tyranny.

The Japanese were a different matter. But the Nazis were right! They still are. For example, how many White Europeans are trying to emigrate to the middle east or Africa. Or how many White Americans are trying to climb over the border fence or dig tunnels under the border to sneak into mexico. "Greatest Generation" my ass.

Even millenniums who take their first course in philosophy 101 might agree that evil is real and evil regimes will kill, rape and murder civilians unless they are stopped by armed intervention. Please don't disrespect the brave Americans who gave their lives in two World Wars and a couple of military interventions to insure your right to whine about a subject of which you obviously have little concept or understanding.

• Banned
Even millenniums who take their first course in philosophy 101 might agree that evil is real and evil regimes will kill, rape and murder civilians unless they are stopped by armed intervention. Please don't disrespect the brave Americans who gave their lives in two World Wars and a couple of military interventions to insure your right to whine about a subject of which you obviously have little concept or understanding.

Your "brave Americans" were suckers. At least when it came to Hitler. What I said about Europeans trying to emigrate to the middle east or Whites trying to sneak into mexico PROVES it. Also, if you are White, you are culpable in the brutal murders of tens of thousands of White children here in the U.S. by negroes. Tell me. How does being a child murderer fit into your "philosophy 101."

Yes, I certainly will never forget the brave Soviet soldiers who won the Second World War.

.... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back