Only Taking Jobs Americans Won't Do?

If you ignore the enormus amount of crime that mexicans commit, their not such bad people.

changingtimes said:
You think the illegals found in the link below came here to do the jobs Americans won't do?

Who would think they'd be having a problem with illegals, drugs and drive by shootings in Boise Idaho? Better get use to it, AND WAKE UP!!!!!!! WE'RE LOOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www2.kbcitv.com/x5154.xml?ParentPageID=x5157&ContentID=x58027&Layout=KBCI.xsl&AdGroupID=x5154

Are you complaining that they are displacing white American drug pushers?

Okay, I couldn't help that. On a more legitimate note - don't you think it's time we take responsibility for the problems we create? We bitch about drugs being imported from abroad but ignore the reason that this happens. Likewise, these hispanic thugs were not in Boise simply to find a new set of houses at which to shoot.

Drugs come into this country and pushers sell them because there is a demand for those illicit products. WE create the demand. If the demand dried up, the drugs, drug pushers and the crime related to the trade would disappear practically overnight.

Drugs and drug crimes are not the problem, they are merely symptoms of the true problem which is drug use . Yet we continue to give users of hard drugs minimal fines and little or no punishment while devoting a massive effort to chasing suppliers. Seems to me we have our priorities reversed.

Rehab efforts have also dwindled for a variety of reasons. It's pretty tough to be a rich enough addict to get into treament!

Merlin1047 said:
Are you complaining that they are displacing white American drug pushers?

Okay, I couldn't help that. On a more legitimate note - don't you think it's time we take responsibility for the problems we create? We bitch about drugs being imported from abroad but ignore the reason that this happens. Likewise, these hispanic thugs were not in Boise simply to find a new set of houses at which to shoot.

Drugs come into this country and pushers sell them because there is a demand for those illicit products. WE create the demand. If the demand dried up, the drugs, drug pushers and the crime related to the trade would disappear practically overnight.

Drugs and drug crimes are not the problem, they are merely symptoms of the true problem which is drug use . Yet we continue to give users of hard drugs minimal fines and little or no punishment while devoting a massive effort to chasing suppliers. Seems to me we have our priorities reversed.

I agree with everything you said Merlin, but my main point in posting this article was that the epidemic of illegals and the crime they bring is spreading far beyond our south western cities. We need to seal the borders NOW!

I am starting to get a feel for this message board and how some people think on it. I know some one will say something whinny like "Are you saying Americans don't use and sell drugs". I agree, yes Americans do sell and use drugs and it's a terrible problem that we have to deel with, but we shouldn't let situations arise that can make the problem worse.

If your boat is sinking what do you do? Do you start bailing water or do you find a source of the leak and stop the leak, then start bailing water?

changingtimes said:
You think the illegals found in the link below came here to do the jobs Americans won't do?

Who would think they'd be having a problem with illegals, drugs and drive by shootings in Boise Idaho? Better get use to it, AND WAKE UP!!!!!!! WE'RE LOOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www2.kbcitv.com/x5154.xml?ParentPageID=x5157&ContentID=x58027&Layout=KBCI.xsl&AdGroupID=x5154

I'm not defending what happened in Boise, but nowhere in the article does it say that the Mexican National was an illegal immigrant. He might actually be a green card holder and therefore in the U.S. legally but acting illegally! :rolleyes:

"Drugs" is a big word, I se the most damage caused by heroin.

I actually don't have a problem with drug addicts, I have a problem with criminals. A junkie living in the street and blowing his savings, possessions, and pay on dope is a tragedy but also a choice. hard to stop , I know.

But, when they cross over to become a burgler, thief, mugger, rip-off artist of whatever variety they're hurting more than the family and self. Go to jail.

I believe dealers should be punished VERY harshly. Smugglers should be punished more intensely. And Producers ? I have come to believe that the War on Drugs is a lie. Afghanistan produces Most of the heroin in the world. And we had the pointy end of the US military there not long ago.

Why didn't we napalm the poppy fields ?

nbdysfu said:
:boohoo:
So was BigD banned or is he just posting under a new alias for fun?

Good luck trying to get him to admit he's Big D although I don't believe changing is him, its that other turd Dave who is Big D. Guess one has to have balls and intestinal fortitude to own up to something like that, both qualities that Big D lacks.

Forum List

Back