Only Racists Refuse to Vote for Obama

I think they see another old rich white guy running for prez and of course blacks will vote majority black.

rac�ism �� (rszm) KEY �

NOUN:

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

rac�ism �� (rszm) KEY �

NOUN:

1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.

2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

I know it goes both ways, your not telling me anything I dont already believe.

Your saying because Obama's half white, that he'll get half the white vote and half the black vote?? where does leave the 20,000,000 illegal mexicans in the USA?? is racist?? WEIRD..........

They are illegal, which means they cant vote, thats where it leaves them.

Please, just because you disagree with someones economic plan and do not want to vote for them does not mean you are a racist.
I am mixed race as Obama but, I am not voting for him. He is a racist, he is listed as an African American instead as a mixed race canidate. He is embracing his father race only and his father deserted him. He is not listing himself as mixed, because he does not like his white side, even though his mother and grandparents, who loved and rasied him are white. Obama hates himself.

I hate his disrespect for the house of the lord, by allow Rev. Wright to preach hate in a church, and sitting there for 20 years to listen to the hate, without standing up and saying this is a church, have some respect for the house of the lord, preach your hate somewhere else. He only left the church when he thought it would cost him votes. Obama is the hater

Last edited:

Forum List

Back