Only Racists Refuse to Vote for Obama

HoleInTheVoid

Sep 10, 2008
And we can prove it...even if we have to make shit up:

A quote attributed to Sandra Cichon, a private citizen, is spreading across the internet as a living example of White Racism. Did a reporter put words in this woman’s mouth?

An article in the St. Petersberg Times, quotes Cichon as having said, “I can't imagine having a black president . . .”

In a phone interview Saturday, Sandra Cichon of Spring Hill, Florida denied that she ever spoke with any pollster or reporter concerning Obama or about anything regarding race. Cichon was taken by surprise when phoned by this reporter, and she was not aware that she had been quoted in any newspaper.
Media Caught Fabricating White Racists? - DigitalJournal.com: The Power of Citizen Journalism

Because, of course, some blogger sitting in her daddy's basement must be telling the truth...

:eusa_hand:

Don't you know Jillian? When it's the Republican bloggers sitting in their basements it's okay.

Democrat bloggers? The devil themselves!

:eusa_whistle: :rofl:

heee heee heee, how to win friends and influence voters. keep telling em they are rascist, they are old, they are women, they are bitter, they cling to guns, they cling to bibles, they should stay home with the kids.. go liberals, you are making the friends...:lol::lol::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

So what you libs are saying is: when people reject L'il 'O it WON'T be over race because America is past the whole racism thing.

Right?

Where do you live, junior?

I've stated it several times on this board.

But why do you want to know? Really no reason in this thread for it even to be asked.

You going to come to my house and threaten me or something? Internet tough guy? :rofl:

By the way, how much older then me would you be? You act like calling me junior because I'm younger then most if not all the people here and actually informed is a bad thing. :cuckoo:

Why I am willing to bet my computer that you weren't this informed when you were my age. (Though I guess turning 18 in a few months you'll still call me junior.)

I wouldn't use any bloggers as source material... the BS they spew is the reason people like him are so uninformed in the first place.

Agreed, it's tilted either way. I myself tried to stick to news articles.

I've stated it several times on this board.

But why do you want to know? Really no reason in this thread for it even to be asked.

You going to come to my house and threaten me or something? Internet tough guy? :rofl:
Get over yourself, runt.

You need to linger in high school a while longer because if you'll re-check my post I'm commenting in context to your basement-dweller remark.

Did you really think you rated a tank of gas?

By the way, how much older then me would you be? You act like calling me junior because I'm younger then most if not all the people here and actually informed is a bad thing. :cuckoo:
If you were actually informed that would be one thing; but at your age all you know is what others have handed you.

Why I am willing to bet my computer that you weren't this informed when you were my age. (Though I guess turning 18 in a few months you'll still call me junior.)
I was going to basic training when I was your age after being raised by Carter democrats.

What I was taught and what I learned in life turned out to be dramatically different.

Get over yourself, runt.

You need to linger in high school a while longer because if you'll re-check my post I'm commenting in context to your basement-dweller remark.

Did you really think you rated a tank of gas?

If you were actually informed that would be one thing; but at your age all you know is what others have handed you.

I was going to basic training when I was your age after being raised by Carter democrats.

What I was taught and what I learned in life turned out to be dramatically different.

I'm not a basement-dweller if that's what your wondering. I've barely been on this boards the past couple days. Usually I come on at night, unless you have a problem with me being on at 9-11 o'clock at night?

I am actually informed, and isn't that great of you to generalize. That's the way to be an intelligent poster. :rolleyes:

What I was taught and what I learned in life has turned out to be dramatically different. If you don't think by seventeen that I haven't realized that then you are the naive one.

I'm not a basement-dweller if that's what your wondering. I've barely been on this boards the past couple days. Usually I come on at night, unless you have a problem with me being on at 9-11 o'clock at night?

I am actually informed, and isn't that great of you to generalize. That's the way to be an intelligent poster. :rolleyes:

What I was taught and what I learned in life has turned out to be dramatically different. If you don't think by seventeen that I haven't realized that then you are the naive one.

orly?

You've got kids, one getting ready to join the Marines, car payments, a mortgage, you've run a business, dealt with vendors, dealt with labor costs, dealt with shit-bag employees and awesome employees, you've been to boot camp, served overseas, watched your children cry because you've been away for so long, you've watched your children cry at your bedside because they though you only had a few days to live, you've started a new career, endured the elements days at a time, you've had to wonder if you were going to have to take human life to defend your family etc etc etc.

You've done all this?

orly?

You've got kids, one getting ready to join the Marines, car payments, a mortgage, you've run a business, dealt with vendors, dealt with labor costs, dealt with shit-bag employees and awesome employees, you've been to boot camp, served overseas, watched your children cry because you've been away for so long, you've watched your children cry at your bedside because they though you only had a few days to live, you've started a new career, endured the elements days at a time, you've had to wonder if you were going to have to take human life to defend your family etc etc etc.

You've done all this?

Nope, I haven't been in the Marines yet. That was your choice and if you served your country then I thank you for that.

However, just because I haven't been in the Marines doesn't mean I don't know about life. That's what most of your post referred to, and I think it's ignorant for you to assume that just because I'm not a Marine that means I don't know about life.

Once again, I honestly thank you for your service but just because I haven't served doesn't mean I don't know how badly this world and Gov't is going to try and fuck me over once I get out of high school. Hell Bush and Co. have fucked over my education throughout my school career since they began No Child Left Behind.

Never mind the many other things this Gov't and world has done which is fucked up.

So yes, I do know what awaits me in the real world. I'm not ignorant to what this world holds and the kind of people in it.

Favorite game of the left -accuse their opponents of their own sins. This guy undoubtedly took a clue from Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebelius. She was asked by a reporter why she thought the race was so close at this point. Her BRILLIANT answer was that it was entirely due to "racism"! What a dumb ass mindless race-baiter. It is one of the favorite past times of Democrats anyway -proving they are by far and away the ones actually OBSESSED with race. Obama is leading in most polls and this woman thinks it isn't a "runaway" election just because the guy is black? Is she for real?

Oh gee, what explained why the race was so close between Bush and Gore then? That one certainly wasn't so close due to "racism" - but when this one appears to be about as close at this point she thinks the only possible reason Obama doesn't have a more commanding lead is due to RACISM?

Oh sure, it couldn't possibly be because about half the country disagrees with the policies and positions of Democrats anyway, right? LOL Couldn't be that some people really do think spending a few months as a Senator isn't enough to hand this guy the White House yet, huh? Couldn't be that some people are aware the man has actually only held three PART-TIME JOBS in his life, huh? No one could possibly be disturbed by his decades-long relationship with all sorts of ultra-extremists and domestic terrorists, could they? And Sebelius is clearly stating that none of those are legitimate reasons to not jump on this guy's wagon anyway. OF COURSE -if you aren't for Obama and haven't fallen in love with leftwing extremism and big government, high taxes and all sorts of new entitlement programs in order to redistribute the wealth in this country by taking it from those who earned it and giving it to those who didn't -why you must just be racist! Because everyone knows that all Republicans actually LOVE his political positions, just LOVE that big tax-and-spend philosophy of his and would be all voting for this guy -if he just had another skin color. ROFLMAO!

Sebelius also claimed that Republicans were all using coded language to hide this "racism" but they are all really talking only about his race and not legitimate issues and are doing so with all those coded words and phrases. Well excuse me you big time hatefilled idiot Sebelius -but someone forgot to get me a decoder ring!

(Just think, she was on Obama's short list -wouldn't it have been so much fun to have this idiot race-baiter as VP? But of course a woman governor from the lower 48 wouldn't have raised an eyebrow among Democrats. Only a Republican female governor is "unqualified".)

How utterly unsurprising this is from the Obama campaign, I guess then as someone of cuban decent i'm a racist too, because i'm not voting for Obama? I can tell you right now, I will NEVER be guilted into voting for ANYONE, no matter who it is. All I see lately, from someone who initially was supposed to bring "hope and change" to Washington is someone who likes to divide people and judge them on social lines when they don't happen to agree with him. What a terrible state of affairs this has come too. I can tell you this, with this latest little gem from the Obama campaign, do you believe now that even if he were to be elected that anything will get done for this country, from all the people he has bitterly insulted? I have a prediction, if Obama is elected, one of the first things he will say. is its time for us all to come together for the good of the country, all this after his campaign has hinted that ALL republicans are racists, be thay of latino, white, asian, or even of african american heritage because they happen to be republican.

I wouldnt be surprised if she said it if you knew what spring hill was like. Who cares, there are black people that will only vote Obama because he is black. We cant worry about the ignorant ones, this goes both ways and it is what it is.

Nope, I haven't been in the Marines yet. That was your choice and if you served your country then I thank you for that.

However, just because I haven't been in the Marines doesn't mean I don't know about life. That's what most of your post referred to, and I think it's ignorant for you to assume that just because I'm not a Marine that means I don't know about life.
OK, runt, let's excise everything militaryish (BTW - my son is going to the Marines, I'm Army):

"car payments, a mortgage, you've run a business, dealt with vendors, dealt with labor costs, dealt with shit-bag employees and awesome employees...watched your children cry because you've been away for so long, you've watched your children cry at your bedside because they though you only had a few days to live, you've started a new career, endured the elements days at a time, you've had to wonder if you were going to have to take human life to defend your family etc etc etc."

Once again, I honestly thank you for your service
blow me

but just because I haven't served doesn't mean I don't know how badly this world and Gov't is going to try and fuck me over once I get out of high school. Hell Bush and Co. have fucked over my education throughout my school career since they began No Child Left Behind.
Ben Franklin was self-educated. You're obviously no Ben Franklin.

Never mind the many other things this Gov't and world has done which is fucked up.
Again, how would you know? You haven't lived in the real world so you don't know what the real world is to contrast it what you have been spoon-fed. You can't speak to the issues a business manager contends with because your exposure is only through what the info sources you select tells you a business manager SHOULD deal with. You are wholly at the mercy of the opinion you select to read.

So yes, I do know what awaits me in the real world. I'm not ignorant to what this world holds and the kind of people in it.
I'd love to watch you try to run a business with all your high-falootin' idealisms in tow. I'd give you 6 months.

Go to boot camp? Not so much. If your drill sergeant didn't kick your snivelling ass the other soldiers would probably blanket you half to death.

Forum List

Back