Only one "Truly" American car company

Soaring

May 30, 2009
- Just watch the commercial. The blue Mustang is a 1969 Mach 1 428 Cobra Jet.

Why to Buy Ford - Right Wing News (Conservative News and Views)

July 14, 2009
Why to Buy Ford
Now that the Obamunist blob has engulfed GM and Chrysler, there is only one real American car company. It even has the best commercials:

When FDR was imposing all manner of authoritarian moonbattery to prolong the Great Depression, businesses were strong-armed into displaying the Blue Eagle, which meant they had knuckled under to a long list of exceedingly intrusive government demands regarding operation, production levels, prices, working conditions, et cetera. FDR and his thugocracy did all they could to discourage people from doing business with anyone who failed to climb aboard the Blue Eagle bandwagon.

The symbol was prominently displayed at GM and Chrysler dealerships, but at Ford dealerships, it was nowhere to be seen. Henry Ford derided the Blue Eagle as "Roosevelt's buzzard," and refused to allow bureauweenies to tell him how to run his company.

Today, Ford is the only Big Three company to resist "bailout" nationalization. Maybe there's only been one truly American car company all along.

On a tip from V the K. Cross-posted at Moonbattery.

We live in a society -
"of the Government, by the Government, for the Government".
We are now slaves to A GREEDY government.

There's almost something poetic about Ford surviving while GM and Chrylser haven't.

Old man Ford absolutely hated bankers, ya' know.

He never borrowed money..not for decades. Instead he self funded Fords expansions...which is why Ford was basically a family business for so damned long.

All that being said, I still want to know why Ford is not continuing the Ford Ranger Series.

A tad off topic I know, but I still just don't get it.

Any automotive mavens here who can explain to me why they're disco'ing this series?

I was under the impression, based merely on the huge number of those trucks I see, that this truck was an enormously successful line of trucks.

GM and Chrysler both failed to build vehicles that the public saw as dependable and worth the money. That is the single reason they failed.

GM and Chrysler both failed to build vehicles that the public saw as dependable and worth the money. That is the single reason they failed.

Yup.

For decades I refused to buy American cars because they weren't worth jackshit.

That's changed I think.

I have a Ford Trusck now, which has been doing well for me, but of course I use it so infrequently that my experience isn't really a good test of that line.

I drive it about 5,000 a year, so even though it's nearly 5 years old, it/s still basically a new truck.

July 14, 2009
Why to Buy Ford
Now that the Obamunist blob has engulfed GM and Chrysler, there is only one real American car company. It even has the best commercials:

When FDR was imposing all manner of authoritarian moonbattery to prolong the Great Depression, businesses were strong-armed into displaying the Blue Eagle, which meant they had knuckled under to a long list of exceedingly intrusive government demands regarding operation, production levels, prices, working conditions, et cetera. FDR and his thugocracy did all they could to discourage people from doing business with anyone who failed to climb aboard the Blue Eagle bandwagon.

The symbol was prominently displayed at GM and Chrysler dealerships, but at Ford dealerships, it was nowhere to be seen. Henry Ford derided the Blue Eagle as "Roosevelt's buzzard," and refused to allow bureauweenies to tell him how to run his company.

Today, Ford is the only Big Three company to resist "bailout" nationalization. Maybe there's only been one truly American car company all along.

We live in a society -

I've noticed a plethora of Ford commercials since the whole auto bailout happened. Good for them, they ran the company the right way. I hope they kick ass in sales. When we get around to buying another car we will definitely give Ford a shot. I won't touch GM or Chrysler.

I just bought a new pick up truck three months ago. I really wanted to buy a Ford pick up but they didn't have any models with the solid bench seat any more. All of their trucks come with bucket seats now. I don't like bucket seats and I do have a need for a bench seat so I bought a Chevy Silverado. It's a pretty nice truck and I like it. I would have rather bought Ford but they just didn't have what I needed.

July 14, 2009
Why to Buy Ford

We live in a society -

I've noticed a plethora of Ford commercials since the whole auto bailout happened. Good for them, they ran the company the right way. I hope they kick ass in sales. When we get around to buying another car we will definitely give Ford a shot. I won't touch GM or Chrysler.
Latest commercials feature the "Dirty Jobs" guy, and the EPA estimated 21 mpg F-150, and also talk about the "cash for clunkers" deal!

Ford has been agile, making adjustments far ahead of its competitors in all phases.

Latest commercials feature the "Dirty Jobs" guy, and the EPA estimated 21 mpg F-150, and also talk about the "cash for clunkers" deal!

Ford has been agile, making adjustments far ahead of its competitors in all phases.

Mike Rowe (Dirty Jobs guy) has been doing Ford commercials for a few years now. He sings opera too. Who'd have thought that? OK, OT but interesting.

Mike Rowe (Dirty Jobs guy) has been doing Ford commercials for a few years now. He sings opera too. Who'd have thought that? OK, OT but interesting.
They should have given him a late night talk show. Him and the Cash Cab guy, Ben Bailey. Actually, they should have given Ben "The Price is Right" instead of the current idiot trying to fill Bob Barker's shoes there. Were I SeeBS, I would be trying to hire Bailey to replace Letterman.

^^^ Proof right there, Obamaphiles are cultlike followers, mindless as can be! The Obama admin is a faith-based program!

Oh, and the righties are so figging logical that they vote the party line when ordered. Get a life. Bush got us into this shit. We won't get out doing what he did to get us here. The trickle down theory is totalt rich wing bullcrap. But the righties seem to love these palatives.

This is the second great depression caused by those wiley fiscally conservative republicruds.

^^^ Proof right there, Obamaphiles are cultlike followers, mindless as can be! The Obama admin is a faith-based program!

Oh, and the righties are so figging logical that they vote the party line when ordered. Get a life. Bush got us into this shit. We won't get out doing what he did to get us here. The trickle down theory is totalt rich wing bullcrap. But the righties seem to love these palatives.

This is the second great depression caused by those wiley fiscally conservative republicruds.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOOK at the perfectly regurgitated spoonfed kool-aid coming out! Are you bucking to replace sillybozo in my sig? Parroted partisan pandering and worn out old talking points don't cut it, what Bozo said was honest and from his heart! He has FAITH in The Obama!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

GM/Chrysler failed for a myriad of reasons that are emblamatic of big union American business.

The legacy costs were crippling.

The wages were too high.

Management was inept.

The product line itself was marginal.

GM/Chrysler represented an abomination of the American worker - the foreign companies who have set up shop in the U.S. have for years produced fantastic products utilizing American workers.

Yep, they answered the call of the rich and greedy who had to have the biggest and most expensive.

Forum List

Back