Only One Man Has a Plan To Protect Us From Islamic Terrorism

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Trump.

Donald Trump on Brussels Attacks: ‘I Would Close up Our Borders’

“I would close up our borders,” Trump said on Fox News. “We are taking in people without real documentation. We don’t know where they’re from or who they are.

“We have to be very, very vigilant with who we let into this country,” he continued. “Brussels is a great example. Brussels was an absolutely crime-free city, one of the most beautiful cities in the world. And now you look at it and it’s just a disaster.”

The Republican frontrunner, who had called for a temporary ban on all Muslims entering the United States last year following the terror attacks in Paris, reiterated his vow that if elected president, the United States would bring back waterboarding to interrogate suspected terrorists.

Trump.

“I would close up our borders,” Trump said on Fox News. “We are taking in people without real documentation. We don’t know where they’re from or who they are.

“We have to be very, very vigilant with who we let into this country,” he continued. “Brussels is a great example. Brussels was an absolutely crime-free city, one of the most beautiful cities in the world. And now you look at it and it’s just a disaster.”

The Republican frontrunner, who had called for a temporary ban on all Muslims entering the United States last year following the terror attacks in Paris, reiterated his vow that if elected president, the United States would bring back waterboarding to interrogate suspected terrorists.

I don't think his plan will be effective. There are lots of muslims already in the
USA. and NEW ones popping out of the jails

Trump.

Yo, open your ears? Ted Cruz said the same thing!!!

"GTP"
4ac5ed5252f8711836915110ea4a3aeb.jpg

Trump.

I don't think his plan will be effective. There are lots of muslims already in the

So in response you just keep letting them in?

Trump.

So in response you just keep letting them in?

I did not say that------I said that a moratorium on Islamic immigration will not solve
the problem -------because there are already lots of muslims here and they reproduce ------lots. I kinda support the immigration bar------but it might ALSO
become necessary to encourage muslims to LEAVE. Social engineering is FAR
FROM an innovation in the USA. -------we inflicted all kinds of manipulations upon
black and native americans----besides manipulations thru immigration quotas. The problem is-------that such stuff ain't nice.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... an' protect us from...

... Hispexican infiltration...

... vote fer he an' he'll set ya free!"

Trump.

Considering that the majority of terrorists carrying out the attacks in Brussels and Paris were citizens of Belgium and France, I fail to see how it will be the "answer." Belgium and France DO admit the problem of radicalization involves the lack of assimilation of Muslims into their society. And the arrests they've been making this week? Tips from Muslims in the neighborhoods where these creeps were living and working. Learn from all of this horrible experience, not just the easy solution, which is to lock the door and hide in the cellar until they all go away. We have allowed only about 1,000 Syrian refugees into the country so far this year, because we ARE being extremely careful. Refugees aren't the only problem. Keeping them out isn't going to make you safer.

Trump.

Considering that the majority of terrorists carrying out the attacks in Brussels and Paris were citizens of Belgium and France, I fail to see how it will be the "answer." Belgium and France DO admit the problem of radicalization involves the lack of assimilation of Muslims into their society. And the arrests they've been making this week? Tips from Muslims in the neighborhoods where these creeps were living and working. Learn from all of this horrible experience, not just the easy solution, which is to lock the door and hide in the cellar until they all go away. We have allowed only about 1,000 Syrian refugees into the country so far this year, because we ARE being extremely careful. Refugees aren't the only problem. Keeping them out isn't going to make you safer.
Gotta link on that tips part...I've heard the muslims have been fighting the cops in streets

Trump.

Gotta link on that tips part...I've heard the muslims have been fighting the cops in streets
It was on the news last night, but I don't remember which (I scan several). If I remember right, it was about the apprehension of the guy outside Paris. I didn't hear anywhere that the Muslims were fighting cops in the streets. What news do you watch?

Trump.

It was on the news last night, but I don't remember which (I scan several). If I remember right, it was about the apprehension of the guy outside Paris. I didn't hear anywhere that the Muslims were fighting cops in the streets. What news do you watch?
Have not seen any such assertion

Trump.

Fear, bigotry, hate, ignorance, and stupidity do not constitute a ‘plan.’

Trump.

I answered your question the best I could. Per usual, I'm not getting an answer to mine. Are they perhaps thousands of Muslims you saw in the streets of New Jersey?

Trump.

I answered your question the best I could. Per usual, I'm not getting an answer to mine. Are they perhaps thousands of Muslims you saw in the streets of New Jersey?

you have some questions about the muslim population in NEW JERSEY?
Feel free to ask me

So quick to defend muslims you dont know with little care for fellow countrymen.......shameful

you have some questions about the muslim population in NEW JERSEY?
Feel free to ask me
I was being a wiseass, Rosie. Manonthestreet has heard Muslims are fighting the cops in the streets but doesn't seem to want to share where he learned this.
Happy Easter, by the way.

So quick to defend muslims you dont know with little care for fellow countrymen.......shameful
I have no shame in confronting fellow countrymen who would unfairly attack an entire religion. That is part of what America is about.

I have no shame in confronting fellow countrymen who would unfairly attack an entire religion. That is part of what America is about.
And yet your side does it unrelentingly in regards to Christianity.....and you have yet to articulate a serious policy proposal to identify which muslim is peaceful and which is not,,,,,simply let them all in and hope for the best....pathetic

Trump.

Fear, bigotry, hate, ignorance, and stupidity do not constitute a ‘plan.’

Strawman and a lie.

Closing the borders is a plan.

Do you dare argue that it would not make us safer to close the borders to muslims?

Meanwhile DHS is alrdy overwhelmed trying to keep up on ISIS alrdy in the country....fine job you've done .........

Forum List

Back