Only Obama can prevent nuclear war!

Ragnar

<--- Pic is not me
Jan 23, 2010
Cincinnati, OH
Alternate thread title: Still crazy after all these years! :lol:

Fidel Castro: Obama can avert impending nuclear holocaust - Miami-Dade Breaking News - MiamiHerald.com

Cuba's Fidel Castro took part in his first government function since he nearly died in 2006, repeating his apocalyptic warnings of a nuclear war that only President Barack Obama can avert as he spoke Saturday to a formal session of parliament.

Castro, who will turn 84 on Friday, appeared lucid and healthy during his 90-minute appearance before the National Assembly of People's Power, though an aide helped him walk around the stage.

Not really how I would define "lucid". Think I'm kidding? ...

Castro made a couple of blunders during the question and answer period, referring to Russia as ``the Soviets'' and `USSR'' and saying that the Big Bang that formed the universe occurred 18,000 years ago.

"Blunders"? :eusa_whistle:

``At first I thought that the imminent danger of war had no solution possible,'' he said. ``I am sure, however, that it will not happen that way and that, on the contrary, the conditions for a solution (...) are being created at this time.''

``One man alone will have to make the decision: The president of the United States,'' Castro said, because Iran will not bow to U.S. and Israeli demands to halt its nuclear program.

phasersridicule.jpg

Now with video. (Hat tip to Newsbusters for that)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoLnF4U-eIw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - &#x202a;Fidel Castro makes rare appearance in parliament - F24 100807&#x202c;&lrm;[/ame]

I wish someone would ask Fidel how many states are in the USA. If he says 57, you know he's been teaching Obama

Forum List

Back