Only Muslim-Arabs aim at civilians VS Israel's high morals

Micho

Oct 25, 2012
How many would have survived if Israel would not notify Arab civilians to evacuate the area?
Do you think that Arab attackers hide behind children because they are they are cowards or because they seek "martyrs" from their own people?
Or both?

Even though Israeli defenders know fully well that by notification, Arab murderers take advantage of its kindness and humanity, to escape and plan more mass murder on Israeli civilians.

terrorcivilians6.jpg

pali-humanshields.jpg

LiveLeak-dot-com-f4e18d3b96c4-humanshieldsfl.jpg

human-shield-2.jpg

childabuse02.jpg

imagesizer

ShowImage.ashx

0.jpg

Terrorcivilians4.jpg

Last edited:
How many would have survived if Israel would not notify Arab civilians to evacuate the area?
Do you think that Arab attackers hide behind children because they are they are cowards or because they seek "martyrs" from their own people?
Or both?

Even though Israeli defenders know fully well that by notification, Arab murderers take advantage of its kindness and humanity, to escape and plan more mass murder on Israeli civilians.

Both.

Or both?

Both.
Exactly.

Or both?

Both.
Exactly.
this post shows great israeli guilt you are trying to hide

would have been even more moral:

not to steal and ethnically cleanse all the land around ashkelon where there were no jews at all ;given to the arabs by the UN ; for two years 1948 to 50 and expel all the arabs to gaza

not to occupy in 1967 and steal a quarter of gaza before withdrawing under fire

not to break a year long truce with hamas, your former proteges

not to cast ;lead and phosphorous killing 1300 pals and 300 children; it hasn't changed any thing and olmert and livni only did it to win an election that they lost........

and cast lead was a hasbara propaganda disaster for israel which cost it big time....a big shift in UK and european opinion against israel

your pathetic attempts to change this are like pissing on the antartctic to try and melt the ice

Last edited:
Or both?

micho you are a walking disaster of an ignorant zionist

own goals galore

please stay and harm the zionist cause here as much as possible

you're doing a great job here for the opposition!

way too funny...

uhhh, ya know...i am not sure whether a source that, at the bottom of the contents page, asks me if i am "the missing piece of israel's hasbara team?", is really a reliable or obective source.

you guys are ridiculous, and beyond insulting. imagine what you would call someone who used "the protocols of the learned elders of zion" as a source.

oh. and the answer is "no". i am not the missing piece.

so go ahead...call me an anti-hasbaraite.

way too funny.

way too funny...

uhhh, ya know...i am not sure whether a source that, at the bottom of the contents page, asks me if i am "the missing piece of israel's hasbara team?", is really a reliable or obective source.

you guys are ridiculous, and beyond insulting. imagine what you would call someone who used "the protocols of the learned elders of zion" as a source.

oh. and the answer is "no". i am not the missing piece.

so go ahead...call me an anti-hasbaraite.

way too funny.
no but our micho here is a real hasbara suicide poster

far better than the arabs here at turning folx against israel....doing a great job

Why would extremist Arabist propagandist use a name like "kvetch" taqqyia...

Doesn't matter if you notify anyone, targeting civilian infrastructure, is a war crime. Period.
Fact is, most did evacuate, according to you, Israel should just permit, the attacks on us children from Gaza, just go on...

The Israel Project commissioned a study by Frank Luntz who ran polls and focus groups to determine the best language to use to promote Israeli settlements to the American public.[10] The study was marked, “Not for distribution or publication” and was leaked to Newsweek online. It recommends being positive, framing the issue as being about peace not settlements. The document also lists arguments that don't work, in particular noting that religious, ownership and "scapegoat" arguments failed to sway listeners, that Arab housing is being demolished in East Jerusalem because it fails to meet the building code, the worst claim by this group in the guide is "Israel is so rich and so strong that they fail to see why it is necessary for armored tanks to shoot at unarmed kids" para (3) page 90. This study states that "public opinion is hostile to the settlements - even among supporters of Israel" so instead of dwelling on settlements one should always talk positively and focus on past peace achievement.
Israel Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Israel Project’s Secret Hasbara Handbook Exposed Tikun-Olam Tikun Olam-
http://wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Tip_report.pdf

The Israel Project commissioned a study by Frank Luntz who ran polls and focus groups to determine the best language to use to promote Israeli settlements to the American public.[10] The study was marked, “Not for distribution or publication” and was leaked to Newsweek online. It recommends being positive, framing the issue as being about peace not settlements. The document also lists arguments that don't work, in particular noting that religious, ownership and "scapegoat" arguments failed to sway listeners, that Arab housing is being demolished in East Jerusalem because it fails to meet the building code, the worst claim by this group in the guide is "Israel is so rich and so strong that they fail to see why it is necessary for armored tanks to shoot at unarmed kids" para (3) page 90. This study states that "public opinion is hostile to the settlements - even among supporters of Israel" so instead of dwelling on settlements one should always talk positively and focus on past peace achievement.
Israel Project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Israel Project’s Secret Hasbara Handbook Exposed Tikun-Olam Tikun Olam-
http://wikispooks.com/wiki/File:Tip_report.pdf
that's a very interestin post jos

worthy of a separate thread, i think

if you don't start one, i might

should be widely known....how the israeli lie machine really works

There is absolutely no law that TARGETTING CIVILIAN INFRASTRUCTURE is a war crime----whoever posted such nonsense is a jerk ANY STRUCTURE used to support the active military or used as a place from which to launch attack is a LEGAL MILITARY TARGET-------even if it is a hospital or a private home Bridges used to transport military equiptment are ALSO LEGAL MILITARY TARGETS In the case of armies that use UN UNIFORMED active military people------un uniformed persons are also LEGAL MILITARY TARGETS Islamo nazi pigs have been using anything and everything as suicide pig bombs and places from which to shoot ----and launch ------HOPING THAT SOME PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE THEIR MECCAIST PROPAGANDA that return fire is "illegal"

The Goldstone Report found no evidence of that, but 7 incidents of the IDF using Palestinian shields during Operation Cast lead.

1. The Goldstone report never told anything about Hamas' wrong doings, so the excuse of it not showing the human shields by hamas is suited for a 3 year old.

Hamas refused letting any committe investigate its war tactic or meet any of their people. which brings me to

2. Godstone report is not even in the least BALANCED, because of that very reason. It is not a report, but a bashing document.

Even the Moiser Goldstone admitted it himself.

Forum List

Back