Only Legal Slavery in the Western Hemisphere Occurs in Haiti

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I caught the 60 minutes piece on this tonight. It was heartwrenching and amazing that Haiti a shit country created by a slave revolt. A country made of nearly entirely Blacks of African ancestry and slave ancestry.

Yet they practice slavery and its 100% LEGAL in Haiti. Its called restaveks. Child of poor Haitian (which is an oxymoron, since everyone in Haiti is poor) either sell their children ot give them away. The "rich" families have all rights over these children until they are 18. These children are treated like DOGS! They work, sleep on the floor, don't get an education, can't leave without permission, are barely given food, clothes or anything. In the 60 minute piece, its said that many of the female Restaveks are routinely raped. Also in the piece, the former restavek stated he was worked night and day, then slept on the floor, when the family left he was to wait outside without food or water. These children remain slaves until they are 18 and then are just tossed into the streets without food, money, an education, job skills or a place to stay!

This is crap and fully supported and legal under Haitian law! Amazing, but where it the outcry? Where is the angry! Where are the liberal hypocrites calling for boycotts? Where is the hypocritical international community screaming for reform? Where is the UN sanctions? Where is the UN period?

Since this is a Black and in all due cases "African" country they get a free pass! Similar to the pograms against Whites in South Africa! It a travesty that the World Cup sanctioned its prestigious event in a Government Instituting Racial Discrimination country! I digress, why is slavery acceptable, because its by an "African" nation?

Note: Yes Haiti is a Caribbean Nation in Western Hemisphere, yet I call it African, because its viewed in a similar way. Its former slaves taken from Africa.

Note: Its estimated 200K-300K Haitian children are slaves in Haiti!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhdttD70GEw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - In Focus: Restaveks, Child Slaves of Haiti[/ame]

Also, there is no need to turn yet another valid discussion into a race-baiting thread.

And if you text a 4 digit number to another number, you can have $10 added to your cellphone bill to help enable this behavior.

Text now. Operators are standing by.....

Also, there is no need to turn yet another valid discussion into a race-baiting thread.

So now it's race baiting if you simply mention that you think things may be ignored b/c they're done by blacks?

You're such a little hack turd.

So now it's race baiting if you simply mention that you think things may be ignored b/c they're done by blacks?

He offered up zero evidence to prove his point. Besides, the thread could of gone without it least from the OP.

He offered up zero evidence to prove his point. Besides, the thread could of gone without it least from the OP.

ZERO evidence? So are you suggesting that perhaps Haiti isn't predominantly black?

80–85% of Haitians (depending on the source) have some African ancestry; the remaining 15–20% of the population are mostly of mixed-race background. A small percentage of the non-black population consists primarily of Caucasian/white Haitians; mostly of Arab,[113] Western European (French, German, Polish, Portuguese and Spanish), and Jewish origin.[114][115] Haitians of Asian descent (mostly of Chinese origin) number approximately 400.[114]
[edit] Haitian diaspora

Haiti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's your proof.

As for the rest, maybe he WANTED to include that part; and who are you to say he couldn't?

ZERO evidence? So are you suggesting that perhaps Haiti isn't predominantly black?

80–85% of Haitians (depending on the source) have some African ancestry; the remaining 15–20% of the population are mostly of mixed-race background. A small percentage of the non-black population consists primarily of Caucasian/white Haitians; mostly of Arab,[113] Western European (French, German, Polish, Portuguese and Spanish), and Jewish origin.[114][115] Haitians of Asian descent (mostly of Chinese origin) number approximately 400.[114]
[edit] Haitian diaspora

There's your proof.

As for the rest, maybe he WANTED to include that part; and who are you to say he couldn't?

I'm referring to his point that they're given a free pass because they're African. I wasn't denying they aren't a majority African.

I'm not saying he couldn't, I'm simply saying he has no evidence to that. That makes it his opinion and race baiting.

[edit] Haitian diaspora

There's your proof.

I'm referring to his point that they're given a free pass because they're African. I wasn't denying they aren't a majority African.

I'm not saying he couldn't, I'm simply saying he has no evidence to that. That makes it his opinion and race baiting.

Or it makes it a nasty trick that MANY on here do, throw out a claim offer no proof and then call out those who won't disprove it. Funny that you always seem to find only those who hold opposing views to your own to call out for that bullshit. I gave you one great example of a leftie doing so to give you a chance to say something and you declined with a very vague "that thread didn't interest me" LOL you are a partisan hack bert, deal with it.

Wow they condemned it! How sweet and nice! Nothing of substance is even contemplated surrounding the last legal slavery in the Western hemisphere. You won't hear Hugo Fat Ass say a word about it! And this is a tradegy!

While this is sad to see in Haiti, no need to say nobody is doing anything about it Ghook. It took me a minute to find this on google.

UN human rights expert condemns child ‘slavery’ in Haiti

Brazil: UN rights expert urges stepped up efforts to fight slavery

When South Africa had apartheid the world took it on. Boycott South Africa and the world community brought about change. Serbia tries to take back (in a ver brutal way) a unjustified breakaway providence, and the world goes ape-shit. HOWEVER, when Black (let's leave brown people out of it) people, meaning Africans do atrocisies. The UN might write a letter of concern, but there is no real things done. Obama campaigned on confronting the Sudanese Genocide, yet he has not done a thing on it.

Take a look at some atrocisies:
(1) Rwanda Genocide - NOTHING WAS DONE!
(2) Congo Past and Present Genocide - NOTHING IS DONE!
(3) Somolia, Liberia, Siera Leon, Ivory Coast etc. - Nothing is Done
(4) Nigerian current secular genocide - Nothing is DONE
***Actually something is Done here - The BLACKS, Muslims and Liberals Blame the White man***
(5) Current Sudanese Genocide
(6) Pograms against Whites in South Africa, which is the equivalent of apartheid against Blacks during the White rule!
(7) Zimbawae pograms against Whites!
(8) The Africa Nations (along with the Latin American Nations) having the highest Murder and Rape rates per 100K people in the World.
(9) Haiti LEGAL Slavery
(10) Child Soldiers throughout Africa!

This a small sample of Africa EXTREME abuses against humanity. Yet you only hear about Gitmo!!! Yugoslavia doing what! Serbia doing what!

Dogshit if you can't see that Haiti and African nations get a pass, because of liberals prejudice (meaning they see them as less capable people) then your a bigger douche bag then I thought! Time for these Black people to step up through out the world, stop blaming others and look inward. Time to start proving they are the same as the rest of us and gain a little humanity!

You would think our first black president would take the lead in ending the genocide and slavery put upon blacks globally by other blacks who are committing it.

But instead, lets keep calling Glenn Beck racist!!!!!!

You would think our first black president would take the lead in ending the genocide and slavery put upon blacks globally by other blacks who are committing it.

But instead, lets keep calling Glenn Beck racist!!!!!!

Of course he doesn't he comes from the same liberal background that gives blacks and browns (esp Blacks) a double standard when dealing with murder, rape and crime statistics, human rights violations and of course overt and open racism!!!

Why would you expect that he depart from the liberal double standard provided to Blacks. He thinks, like all liberals, that blacks are children that need to be taken care of and he must give excuses for all the ills then inflicit on their other human beings. In fact, he comes from the school of thought that they white man exploits the negro and keeps the negro down. It doesn't matter that Haiti has been independent for nearly as long as America. That Haiti started out having a decent economy with promise, until they did a Zimbabwean type mass-murder, theft and explosion of all White Europeans. The same White Europeans that stayed, because they were sympathic to the Haitians desire for freedom and were helping them grow their country.

I guarantee, if the Black Haitians didn't expell, steal and murder the WHITE European Haitians, they would be a developed 1st world country.

Liberals will say, how dare you G! Haiti started out by a slave revolt and as former slaves they had to be mad at their masters. Might be true, but the WHITES that stayed and didn't get masscured in the slave revolt were most sympathic to the cause and desired to built haiti into a prosperous country. They were doing that, but the black racism ran too deep.

The plight of the Haitian is their own fault!!!

Forum List

Back