Only in the South.

Looks like I have lots of company.

yes I know, there are plenty of libtards running around alright.

With the present mindset of those representing the Republican Party, we have enough company to keep a majority in both Houses, and a Democratic Executice until 2016.

with the present mindset of those leading the Democratic party....its only a matter of time and they will be going the way of the Repubs.....and then...HOPEFULLY....America will be back....and i guess for guys like you Rocks and Midcan .....tough shit....hope you can adapt....

The Republican Party now only represents corporate lobbyists and old white southerners.

It is amazing how small the republican "Big tent" has become
The once Grand Old Party is self destructing before our eyes. We will be able to tell our grandchildren about how there used to be a party called republicans but that nobody talks about them anymore.
The Stink of Bush will last forever

hey RW....California....you know that once great state that used to set the tone for the country?.....the Democrats who run this state ....HAVE FUCKING DESTROYED IT....you think this is a shining example of what the Dems can do to prosperity?...and dont give me this shit about how Arnold is a Republican.....he isnt.....HE IS A FUCKING WUSS......who has let the VERY left wing legislature walk all over his stinking ass.......

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel
New York, New Jersey, and Virginia will be interesting. If the teabaggers keep putting stumbling blocks in front of mainstream GOP candidates, you can count on Dem victories there.

You're fucking hung up aren't you? Teabaggers are like dingleberries to you.

If that's the case? Wipe your ass.

Thing is? The Teabaggers *ARE* the American people coming after STATISTS like you asswipe. And they won't be as kind as I am here.

New York, New Jersey, and Virginia will be interesting. If the teabaggers keep putting stumbling blocks in front of mainstream GOP candidates, you can count on Dem victories there.

The once Grand Old Party is self destructing before our eyes. We will be able to tell our grandchildren about how there used to be a party called republicans but that nobody talks about them anymore.

hey Jake....California....you know that once great state that used to set the tone for the country?.....the Democrats who run this state ....HAVE FUCKING DESTROYED IT....you think this is a shining example of what the Dems can do to prosperity?...and dont give me this shit about how Arnold is a Republican.....he isnt.....HE IS A FUCKING WUSS......who has let the VERY left wing legislature walk all over his stinking ass.......

Ah, yes, Bill Clinton, eight years of peace and prosperity.

Then came Bush the Lesser....

hey Jake....California....you know that once great state that used to set the tone for the country?.....the Democrats who run this state ....HAVE FUCKING DESTROYED IT....you think this is a shining example of what the Dems can do to prosperity?...and dont give me this shit about how Arnold is a Republican.....he isnt.....HE IS A FUCKING WUSS......who has let the VERY left wing legislature walk all over his stinking ass.......

Monica speaks again.

The Republican Party now only represents corporate lobbyists and old white southerners.

You're another full-of-SHIT Poverty-PIMP...Welfare Wanting, Wealth-Envy perveying DIPSHIT.

Enjoy the BED you've made for yourself. For it affects YOU TOO...but too God Damned STUPID to know it.

Be careful what you wish for before you make such idiotic statements.

You're another full-of-SHIT Poverty-PIMP...Welfare Wanting, Wealth-Envy perveying DIPSHIT.

Enjoy the BED you've made for yourself. For it affects YOU TOO...but too God Damned STUPID to know it.

Don't worry I got what I wished for already.

The Republicans on the run, and their lies being exposed.

you got what you wished for? Rocks' dick in your mouth?

the voice of reason and intellect makes his appearance....

The healthcare lobbyists gave $3.4 BILLION DOLLARS to Republicans and "Blue Dog" Democrats in the last decade.

That is why we have the most expensive healthcare system in the world.

im talking California you stupid ass.....and Clinton had prosperity because he was President during the Dot com explosion,which he had zilch to do with.....even a moron like you would have looked good if you were the Pres. at that time...Chris go back to playing with your Pud...i am surprised you did not tell us how everyone else has NHC and pay half of what we do,and France is the best there is.....and change your Avitar....James Bond would not be associated with dipshit like you....

Last edited:

And that's you CHILDREN/Grandchildren/Great Grandchildren Strapped with DEBT before they're ever BORN?

Congrats asshole. People like YOU are the problem. You are two-demensional thinkers...and the word thinker was hard to APPLY to *YOU*

Got it ACE?

And that's you CHILDREN/Grandchildren/Great Grandchildren Strapped with DEBT before they're ever BORN?

Congrats asshole. People like YOU are the problem. You are two-demensional thinkers...and the word thinker was hard to APPLY to *YOU*

Got it ACE?
Please don't insult Mr. Frehley, ok?

Got it ACE?
Please don't insult Mr. Frehley, ok?

Muh BAD...

ACEFrehley.jpg

My Apologies...Perhaps the word Democrat Party Symbol-Hole would have been more appropo?

WOW This is a nice thread. What does it have to do with the south again? :eusa_eh:

Got it ACE?

The vast majority of the National Debt was created by Bush and Reagan lowering taxes on the rich and wasting money on war.

But you don't do much reading do you?

Got it ACE?

The vast majority of the National Debt was created by Bush and Reagan lowering taxes on the rich and wasting money on war.

But you don't do much reading do you?

yapyapyapf.gif
yapyapyapf.gif

Forum List

Back