Only in the South.

New York, New Jersey, and Virginia will be interesting. If the teabaggers keep putting stumbling blocks in front of mainstream GOP candidates, you can count on Dem victories there.

New York, New Jersey, and Virginia will be interesting. If the teabaggers keep putting stumbling blocks in front of mainstream GOP candidates, you can count on Dem victories there.

It is amazing how small the republican "Big tent" has become
The once Grand Old Party is self destructing before our eyes. We will be able to tell our grandchildren about how there used to be a party called republicans but that nobody talks about them anymore.
The Stink of Bush will last forever

I am a moderate liberal, and I have voted for both Dems and Reps. I would happily vote republican again, if the republican was the best candidate.

I don't think that most people are so one sided that they will only vote for the side they are politically affiliated/ registered. It is actually a bit stereotypical to say such a thing.

in front of who???

090912_obamcaresign_blog.jpg

3913183305_d44f5a443c.jpg

3920759522_e04a797c90.jpg

3915395448_992f73ba70.jpg

who was that you said in front of ????

The far right Teabagtards are delusional. They think they are mainstream America, when in fact the mainstream detests them. They are going to give the Dems a crushing victory in 2010.

The South won't forgive the democrats for the voting rights act. And the Civil War is current events.

Last edited:
Yep, Namvet, you are going to have to surrender again next year. But you are good at it, so I won't worry too much about you.

The South won't forgive the democrats for the voting rights act. And the Civil War is current events.

While many of South's GOP won't forgive the voting rights act, some are moving into the centrist ranks. They are far more concerned with their pocket books today than LBJ.

While many of South's GOP won't forgive the voting rights act, some are moving into the centrist ranks. They are far more concerned with their pocket books today than LBJ.
When they see where a lot of the reinvestment grant money is going I'd say it ain't looking to good for the Dem team.

Forum List

Back