Only in Texas

onecut39

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2008
The article talks about education in Texas. (Which is miserable) I ask you to read the Texas Republican party platform in total. Education is merely the highlight of a truly neanderthal thinking process.

Sure there are some good things there but the absurdities make it a joke. A sad, joke, rather pitiful, somewhat shameful but a joke nonetheless.

Texas Republican Party Calls For Abstinence Only Sex Ed, Corporal Punishment In Schools

So what they say if you dont want sexual disease and pregnancy dont be a whore. I really dont think it's that difficult.
Second whats wrong with whoopin ass on kids that arent behaving, it's very effective. MAybe you let your kids go to "Timeout". I love hearing black comedians make fun of liberal white ideas like timeout. It's a joke. Sometimes a kid needs an ass whooping.

Watch Lean on Me, liberals HATE that movie I bet.

And "Critical skills thinking" what does that mean? Usually that's some code word for marxism, so lets get a definition on that.

The article talks about education in Texas. (Which is miserable) I ask you to read the Texas Republican party platform in total. Education is merely the highlight of a truly neanderthal thinking process.

Sure there are some good things there but the absurdities make it a joke. A sad, joke, rather pitiful, somewhat shameful but a joke nonetheless.

Texas Republican Party Calls For Abstinence Only Sex Ed, Corporal Punishment In Schools

A... HuffPo
B... You got anything official, besides a vague link to an anonymous storage service on Amazon?
http://s3.amazonaws.com/texasgop_pre/assets/original/2012-Platform-Final.pdf
There is nothing that proves this is a legitimate document, no signatures, no names or locations of any kind.

I smell fraud

EDIT:

Apologies to the OP. This is indeed legitimate. The http://www.texasgop.org/ site links directly to the same amazon storage location.

Last edited:
So what they say if you dont want sexual disease and pregnancy dont be a whore. I really dont think it's that difficult.
Second whats wrong with whoopin ass on kids that arent behaving, it's very effective. MAybe you let your kids go to "Timeout". I love hearing black comedians make fun of liberal white ideas like timeout. It's a joke. Sometimes a kid needs an ass whooping.

Watch Lean on Me, liberals HATE that movie I bet.

And "Critical skills thinking" what does that mean? Usually that's some code word for marxism, so lets get a definition on that.

I tend to go by results. The results in Texas secondary schools are miserable.

Forum List

Back