Only in Bush's America

The Saudis have stated they are holding the man at the US's request.

TheOne said:
The Saudis have stated they are holding the man at the US's request.

It does not state that in the article. The way I read it, that is what the lawsuit ALLEGES. DO you have another source that refers to an official statement from the Saudi government confirming they are holding this man at the US government's request?

CSM said:
It does not state that in the article. The way I read it, that is what the lawsuit ALLEGES. DO you have another source that refers to an official statement from the Saudi government confirming they are holding this man at the US government's request?

I don't have an official Saudi press release. I only gleaned that from statements in several articles.

MAS Freedom Foundation's Executive Director, Mahdi Bray, called the continued detention of Ahmed Abu-Ali, an American born citizen and an honor student, in a Saudi Arabian jail a "national disgrace and tragedy." Ahmed Abu-Ali, age 23, has been detained and possibly tortured while being incarcerated in Saudi Arabia for over a year. According to Saudi authorities, Mr. Abu-Ali's detention has been at the request of the U.S. Government.

article

But, if this were not the case, why wouldn't we have statements from US officials saying that the US has tried to get Abu Ali back to the US, but the Saudis are holding him for other charges? Wouldn't you think that the US would do that?

TheOne said:

But, if this were not the case, why wouldn't we have statements from US officials saying that the US has tried to get Abu Ali back to the US, but the Saudis are holding him for other charges? Wouldn't you think that the US would do that?

No I don't think the US would necessarily do that.

You guys are all ignorant bastards. This is sick and wrong. Why can't you see how horrible Bush's America is?!?! KERRY 04!!!!!

DoubleT8600 said:
You guys are all ignorant bastards. This is sick and wrong. Why can't you see how horrible Bush's America is?!?! KERRY 04!!!!!

first warning to you. If you wish to debate, great. continue with names and flames and you will be gone.

This is your public service announcement from the boards LIBERAL moderator.

DKSuddeth said:
first warning to you. If you wish to debate, great. continue with names and flames and you will be gone.

This is your public service announcement from the boards LIBERAL moderator.

Too late. He is alittle schizophrenic. He made a post as someone then gave himself praise as this name, lol. Im telling you the woodwork is about to burst.

Forum List

Back