Only in America

As for Sen. Kerry all politics aside it depends on your life experience as to how you formulate your opinion of the man. As for me, while I am sure the good Sen. had his reasons for protesting the war in Vietnam and was well within his rights to do so, however to cast your medals away in the public square as an act of disavowing your service in protest then to turn around and proclaim that very same service is somewhat dishonerable. Still further, it dishoners the memories of those you served with, and all those who served and those who are remanied behind as well as those still serving. While I am sure Sen. Kerry had his reasons for doing so and by some he is looked upon as a brave person for doing so, I will go back to one's life experience. I for one do not need any news commentator Fox, MSNBC, you name it to tell me what my opinion of the mans service was or still is.

I guess so, since I refuse to dance around your semantics and argue in mindless, pointless circles that are validated by the absence of thought.

If you really expect to be taken seriously, learn the fine points and distinctions of various political philosophy and style. It will serve you well, and not make you appear uninformed.

Like I said bitch, im not going to argue semantics with you.
Take two of these :chillpill: :chillpill: and call us in the morning. :lol:

As for Sen. Kerry all politics aside it depends on your life experience as to how you formulate your opinion of the man. As for me, while I am sure the good Sen. had his reasons for protesting the war in Vietnam and was well within his rights to do so, however to cast your medals away in the public square as an act of disavowing your service in protest then to turn around and proclaim that very same service is somewhat dishonerable. Still further, it dishoners the memories of those you served with, and all those who served and those who are remanied behind as well as those still serving. While I am sure Sen. Kerry had his reasons for doing so and by some he is looked upon as a brave person for doing so, I will go back to one's life experience. I for one do not need any news commentator Fox, MSNBC, you name it to tell me what my opinion of the mans service was or still is.

yup.

Looks like we've got ourselves a Kerry ass kissing, crack smokin' Ron Paul zealot with a nasty attitude and a turd stuck in his mouth.

Isnt that what I said? Pull your head out of your ass you stupid fucking moron.

A 'hero' doesn't toss his medals back at the White House, you incredible asshat. A coward and a rat does.

Thanks for displaying how retarded you are, and the effectiveness of the propaganda machine.

Like I said, decorated war hero is a coward. And your an embarrassment to America on a global scale. Your a fucking pretender. A mindless flag waving robot.

So basically, you're just pissed off that the media is doing it's job and investigating Presidential candidates, rather than simply accepting the carefully-built facades that they want to present to the world.

Reality seems to be a real bitch for you.

He did it to protest the Vietnam war, dipshit. It was an affront to every other soldier, both active duty and retired. He then lied about it, repeatedly changing the story.
Kerry Medals Flap

Isnt that what I said? Pull your head out of your ass you stupid fucking moron.

A 'hero' doesn't toss his medals back at the White House, you incredible asshat. A coward and a rat does.

He became a hero in war and earned those medals. Therefore, he earned the right to use them in protest if he so chooses.

Like I said bitch, im not going to argue semantics with you.

That's fine, but it's you who is speaking from the standpoint of ignorance on the subject, and not I.

Democracy, republic, its all the same fucking thing in the context that I used it. There is your 'ignorance' you dumb ****. Your just a semantic spouting fountain of shit with no comprehensible thought process.

Wow, such a class act too. :badgrin:

That's fine, but it's you who is speaking from the standpoint of ignorance on the subject, and not I.

Democracy, republic, its all the same fucking thing in the context that I used it. There is your 'ignorance' you dumb ****. Your just a semantic spouting fountain of shit with no comprehensible thought process.

Yeah. I usually pass right over posts that show such low class.
Sorry you had to experience it. It is an embarrassment...but a sign of the times I guess.

You are going to cheer when the corporate funded 527s start up the swiftboat smear machine on Obama. Right now it is just warming up by making sure Romney is the nominee. Republicans inflicted this blight on our elections, now enjoy the unintended consequences of party over country.

The only people I see attacking Romney's opponents are libturds. They're even using the classic David Axelrod tactic of digging into a candidates sealed divorce records.

Yeah. I usually pass right over posts that show such low class.
Sorry you had to experience it. It is an embarrassment...but a sign of the times I guess.

It's okay- I don't take people who express themselves primarily with cuss-bombs seriously anyway, lol. It shows a lack of debate skills and an overly emotionally-based nature. And you're right- it's a sign of the times. :(

Thanks for displaying how retarded you are, and the effectiveness of the propaganda machine.

Like I said, decorated war hero is a coward. And your an embarrassment to America on a global scale. Your a fucking pretender. A mindless flag waving robot.
Coming from you, those are compliments :rofl:

Kerry was a coward, and did not deserve his medals in the first place.
snopes.com: John Kerry's Service Record

This is what you wanted me to read? An old 'snoops.com' article with a Status of 'False'?
Sorry, I think I'll go with the findings of the Naval Decorations process.

Only in America are people led around by the television and the talking heads on the so called new's networks.

Anyone that considers the news anything more then a propaganda machine for status quo should step out of the flag waving fantasy and take a look at reality.

Bush vs Kerry. Think what you want of Kerry but he went into that race a decorated war hero, and he came out looking like a draft dodging coward. His opponent who didnt even fight in any wars and dodged the draft was heralded as a hero.

Now its Ron Paul as a racist. What a fucking joke. Its not even working! Ron Paul is still gaining support!

Kerry was shellacked not because of his service, but because of his Jane Fonda type tendencies.

Against Obama even the ham sandwich is gaining support.
Hell, turd sammich could prolly give him a good run for the money. :lol:

turd.jpg

The turd sandwich is polling at around 4 percent. I guess thats what happens when you want to force injections onto teenage girls for no reason except campaign contributions.

Forum List

Back