Only in America

The corporate media is as much a threat to our future as the corporations that run them. The bottom line is the only thing that matters, they honor only their responsibly to their stockholders.

People that support the troops sometimes and not other times are chicken shit manipulators and agitators. You either support the troops, or you dont. Your either an American, or your a shitbag pretender.

So, you consider Kerry a chickenshit manipulator, agitator and shitbag pretender, right? After all, he tossed his medals over the White House fence in protest of the military.

He tossed his medals as a protest to institutions of power that treat the military as pawn's to power. Then, same as now, corporate liberals only supported the troops when its an increase in spending, increase in military power, increase in war.

Like I said, think what you want about Kerry, but he is a war hero, and Bush is a draft dodging cheerleader that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

He did it to protest the Vietnam war, dipshit. It was an affront to every other soldier, both active duty and retired. He then lied about it, repeatedly changing the story.
Kerry Medals Flap

It's not their responsibility to "side with the people". The people are just as individual as those in the media. They don't have the responsibility to be unbiased and fair, as these are pretty much conditions which do not exist in reality. We all have our biases and opinions. If you're looking to the press to support your own agenda, then you can pretty much pick the one you like, but they are in it for the business, not to support the people.

It is there responsibility to serve the people. This is a democracy. It is not a fascist state.

No, it is not their responsibility to serve the people. And it's a respresentative republic, not a democracy. A democracy is mob-rule. We don't have that in this country- at least not yet. Pure democracy will lead to a fascist state at some point, if not held in check.

Fuck you and your semantics.

It is there responsibility to serve the people. This is a democracy. It is not a fascist state.

No, it is not their responsibility to serve the people. And it's a respresentative republic, not a democracy. A democracy is mob-rule. We don't have that in this country- at least not yet. Pure democracy will lead to a fascist state at some point, if not held in check.

Wow- is that the best you can come up with? It sounds like you have some reading to do.

So, you consider Kerry a chickenshit manipulator, agitator and shitbag pretender, right? After all, he tossed his medals over the White House fence in protest of the military.

He tossed his medals as a protest to institutions of power that treat the military as pawn's to power. Then, same as now, corporate liberals only supported the troops when its an increase in spending, increase in military power, increase in war.

Like I said, think what you want about Kerry, but he is a war hero, and Bush is a draft dodging cheerleader that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.

He did it to protest the Vietnam war, dipshit. It was an affront to every other soldier, both active duty and retired. He then lied about it, repeatedly changing the story.
Kerry Medals Flap

Isnt that what I said? Pull your head out of your ass you stupid fucking moron.

Wow- is that the best you can come up with? It sounds like you have some reading to do.

I guess so, since I refuse to dance around your semantics and argue in mindless, pointless circles that are validated by the absence of thought.

Kerry Medals Flap

A 'hero' doesn't toss his medals back at the White House, you incredible asshat. A coward and a rat does.

This may help clear up the distinctions for you:

An Important Distinction: Democracy versus Republic

It is important to keep in mind the difference between a Democracy and a Republic, as dissimilar forms of government. Understanding the difference is essential to comprehension of the fundamentals involved. It should be noted, in passing, that use of the word Democracy as meaning merely the popular type of government--that is, featuring genuinely free elections by the people periodically--is not helpful in discussing, as here, the difference between alternative and dissimilar forms of a popular government: a Democracy versus a Republic. This double meaning of Democracy--a popular-type government in general, as well as a specific form of popular government--needs to be made clear in any discussion, or writing, regarding this subject, for the sake of sound understanding.

These two forms of government: Democracy and Republic, are not only dissimilar but antithetical, reflecting the sharp contrast between (a) The Majority Unlimited, in a Democracy, lacking any legal safeguard of the rights of The Individual and The Minority, and (b) The Majority Limited, in a Republic under a written Constitution safeguarding the rights of The Individual and The Minority; as we shall now see.
Continued at link:
An Important Distinction: Democracy versus Republic

Last edited:
People that support the troops sometimes and not other times are chicken shit manipulators and agitators. You either support the troops, or you dont. Your either an American, or your a shitbag pretender.

So what is your definition of supporting the troops?

Its always the same faggots that wave the flag and want to support the troops when TV tells them to, but whenever supporting the troops means anything other then expansion of the military, increases of military spending, or more legal plunder by the complex well then there is just no support.

You cock suckers are just rentable Americans. You are an embarrassment to the rest of us on a global scale.

What c-suckers are you referring to? Anyone disagreeing with you in any way on this issue? Perhaps you could use a bit less hysterics and a bit more clarity. So far, I can tell you are against invading other countries (I'm good with that) but then you start ranting and name calling and I lose anything else you might want to say.

Kerry Medals Flap

A 'hero' doesn't toss his medals back at the White House, you incredible asshat. A coward and a rat does.

Thanks for displaying how retarded you are, and the effectiveness of the propaganda machine.

Like I said, decorated war hero is a coward. And your an embarrassment to America on a global scale. Your a fucking pretender. A mindless flag waving robot.

Just to add a bit of humor here, was speaking with a longtime friend of mine who I've always known to be very moderate on issues about this very subject at the VFW not to long ago. His soultion on how to watch the news in a Fair and Balanced way was to spend no more than 15 minutes on one channel , * laughs* that way you can get the views from all sides along with the editorial comments you will always get from whatever channel you happen to be watching be it the Democrat news ones, i.e. CNN, MSNBC, etc, or the Republic Sources, Fox, WSJ, etc.

Thanks for displaying how retarded you are, and the effectiveness of the propaganda machine.

Like I said, decorated war hero is a coward. And your an embarrassment to America on a global scale. Your a fucking pretender. A mindless flag waving robot.
You do realize that Kerry put his own name in for most of those medals, the Purple Hearts in particular, don't you?

I guess so, since I refuse to dance around your semantics and argue in mindless, pointless circles that are validated by the absence of thought.

If you really expect to be taken seriously, learn the fine points and distinctions of various political philosophy and style. It will serve you well, and not make you appear uninformed.

Its always the same faggots that wave the flag and want to support the troops when TV tells them to, but whenever supporting the troops means anything other then expansion of the military, increases of military spending, or more legal plunder by the complex well then there is just no support.

You cock suckers are just rentable Americans. You are an embarrassment to the rest of us on a global scale.

You're in here telling us that Ron Paul's racism problem is the fault of the media. I don't think anyone gives a shit what "embarrasses" a wackadoodle like you.

Some quotes from Ron Paul's newsletter:

"Given the inefficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the criminal justice system, I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."

"We are constantly told that it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational."

After the Los Angeles riots, one article in a newsletter claimed, "Order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks."

If you want to defend or dismiss crap like that, then YOU are the embarrassment.

If you really expect to be taken seriously, learn the fine points and distinctions of various political philosophy and style. It will serve you well, and not make you appear uninformed.

Like I said bitch, im not going to argue semantics with you.

That's fine, but it's you who is speaking from the standpoint of ignorance on the subject, and not I.

You're in here telling us that Ron Paul's racism problem is the fault of the media. I don't think anyone gives a shit what "embarrasses" a wackadoodle like you.

Some quotes from Ron Paul's newsletter:

"Given the inefficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the criminal justice system, I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."

"We are constantly told that it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational."

After the Los Angeles riots, one article in a newsletter claimed, "Order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks."

If you want to defend or dismiss crap like that, then YOU are the embarrassment.

No contrary, Im pointing out that A) the media sucks B) The same faggots that supported stupid wars for profit really dont support the troops at all and c) That Ron Paul doesnt have a racist problem.

Everyone knows that Ron Paul had nothing to do with those letters except that it was his name on the newsletter. Doesnt mean he wrote it, doesnt mean he even knew about it. He has 20 years of consistent voting to the contrary.

Just makes you corporate liberals look more and more silly the more you bring it up.

Coming from you, those are compliments :rofl:

Kerry was a coward, and did not deserve his medals in the first place.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/service.asp

That's fine, but it's you who is speaking from the standpoint of ignorance on the subject, and not I.

Democracy, republic, its all the same fucking thing in the context that I used it. There is your 'ignorance' you dumb ****. Your just a semantic spouting fountain of shit with no comprehensible thought process.

Forum List

Back