Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
So true on everything this women says

Attachments

• $OnlynAm.jpg
    $OnlynAm.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 127
I didn't realize they get FoxNews in Canada

I didn't realize the libs would discount, out of hand, any thoughtful opposing opinion simply because it came from Canada...

no, wait... silly me, of course the libs would shoot down, out of hand, any thoughtful opposing opinion, no matter where it came from...

I didn't realize the libs would discount, out of hand, any thoughtful opposing opinion simply because it came from Canada...

no, wait... silly me, of course the libs would shoot down, out of hand, any thoughtful opposing opinion, no matter where it came from...

Thoughtful being the key word. When are we going to get that?

Rightwing talking points.....no thought involved

she didn't even manage to express the half-formed thought she did have. *shrug*

and does anyone really believe that is the "canadian" perspective in any event?

anyone could take a statement by any of the wackos here and pretend that it's an "american" perspective....

but i'd be embarrassed to have anything the o/p says attributed to me.

OK...fair enough....please tell me which one(s) of the ten items you can say is (are) not true?

Oh yeah...and offer us the truth...dont simply say "talking point"....

there is a lot of truth in point 5.....i know a guy who has been playing the "i wanna be a US Citizen" game the way it is supposed to be done......and he was basically told.....he is now at the end of the line behind these new amnesty people...

there is a lot of truth in point 5.....i know a guy who has been playing the "i wanna be a US Citizen" game the way it is supposed to be done......and he was basically told.....he is now at the end of the line behind these new amnesty people...

the irony of point 1 is priceless.

The point about ID is 100% accurate

OK...fair enough....please tell me which one(s) of the ten items you can say is (are) not true?

The part where this is how a Canadian would think. Most would not be issues to a Canadian

Canada has higher taxes than us, Canada has national healthcare. Why would they question US policies that are less severe than they have in Canada

Strictly Rightwing talking points that you can get from any conservative blog

Last edited:

The part where this is how a Canadian would think

Canada has higher taxes than us, Canada has national healthcare. Why would they question US policies that are less severe than they have in Canada

Strictly Rightwing talking points that you can get from any conservative blog

I will ask again...and I hope you dont deflect again by talking about the nationality of the author which is irrelevant...

please tell me which one(s) of the ten items you can say is (are) not true?

Oh yeah...and offer us the truth...dont simply say "talking point

RW will have a hard time telling you that because they are all truer than true and he knows it.

RW will have a hard time telling you that because they are all truer than true and he knows it.

So far, all he has done is criticize the author of the 10 points....but has yet to be able to explain what is not true. I will wait.

Forum List

Back