Only I can judge God. I is you if you choose to be.

LDS Christians disagree. They believe that they themselves can become gods, in effect. Plus they have one up on ancient Christians, having had more recent counsel with JC.

:)

Take out fantasy, miracles and magic and just read the words and tell us what this mean to you?
Gen 3;22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us,

Regards
DL

To me it means humans are remarkably creative-thinkers.

Absolutely.

We invented all the religions with it and catered to another part of our less desirable part of our thinking. Our gullibility.

See how all religions were invented.

South Park vs Mormonism | MilkandCookies

Regards
DL

Thanks for showing everyone your sidestep.

Jesus asked, have ye forgotten that ye are Gods?
You have.

Regards
DL

It's written that way. I did nothing but step in the middle of your agenda with the truth. That isn't the scripture Jesus was referring to. The scripture Jesus was referring to was Psalm 82:6

You added to the quote. You did not answer the question posed.
That helps me more than anything I could say. Thanks.

Regards
DL

No, I did not add to the quote. I finished your quote with the entire scripture so you could not take it out of context to use for your agenda.

If you are not your own then you are owned by a slave owner. Is that what your God is?
If so, are you advocating slavery?

Shall we have a thumping war?

We are not slaves, we are all Gods children, and his power is in us all.

Psalms:82:6: I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Isa:41:23: Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are
gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.

Joh:10:34: Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

If you are not your own then you are owned by a slave owner. Is that what your God is?
If so, are you advocating slavery?

Shall we have a thumping war?

We are not slaves, we are all Gods children, and his power is in us all.

Psalms:82:6: I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Isa:41:23: Shew the things that are to come hereafter, that we may know that ye are
gods: yea, do good, or do evil, that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.

Joh:10:34: Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

We are in agreement.

As above, so below. As it should be.

A simple concept that Christians just can't get their heads around thanks to the church that wants what they have in their pockets.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back