Only hillary can beat trump

Hillary Clinton Receives Large Cash Advance For 'What Happened 2' Ahead Of 2020 Presidential Run
Hillary Clinton Receives Large Cash Advance For 'What Happened 2' Ahead Of 2020 Presidential Run
article-3318-1.jpg

"WASHINGTON, D.C.—According to sources close to the Clinton camp, Hillary has already received a large cash advance for a book to explain the imminent failure of her 2020 campaign.

What Happened 2 will explore all the reasons Hillary Clinton lost the 2020 race, from Russian hackers and ignorant bigots to extraterrestrials and global warming.

"If you didn't get enough of Hillary blaming her 2016 failure on everyone except herself in the first book, you'll love What Happened 2," said a press release from the book's publisher, Simon & Schuster. "The chapter in which Hillary will blame the electoral college will be particularly interesting, as will the lengthy appendix listing over 4,500 scapegoats for her upcoming loss." . . . . . "
That is how they accepts bribes. They pretends that they are receiving advancement from book deals. But if the book doesn't become a big seller. They will just write it off as a bad business deal. She is not going to run. It is because she don't have anyone who's strong enough to hoist her onto the stage at every debate or rallies. I think that she is going through a lawsuit with one of her secret service personnel. At the 9/11 memorial. One of her servants back went out while lifting her into the van. I heard they said that it was like lifting up 500 lbs of bread dough.

3j1y3w.gif

article-3318-1.jpg

"WASHINGTON, D.C.—According to sources close to the Clinton camp, Hillary has already received a large cash advance for a book to explain the imminent failure of her 2020 campaign.

What Happened 2 will explore all the reasons Hillary Clinton lost the 2020 race, from Russian hackers and ignorant bigots to extraterrestrials and global warming.

"If you didn't get enough of Hillary blaming her 2016 failure on everyone except herself in the first book, you'll love What Happened 2," said a press release from the book's publisher, Simon & Schuster. "The chapter in which Hillary will blame the electoral college will be particularly interesting, as will the lengthy appendix listing over 4,500 scapegoats for her upcoming loss." . . . . . "

I seriously doubt Hillary has a thing to do with these books. Democratic operatives are writing this shit to piece together a fictitious timeline to explain and justify all their actions and deflect blame on others. Welcome to the coup d'état of America in its completion.

I tell you what, I have a friend on FB, that was part of the campaign, and she just WILL NOT let this go.

I get this shit on my timeline all the damn time.

It is HILLARYous.

:auiqs.jpg:

Democrats pick Hillary Clinton as 2020 frontrunner in new party poll
https://nypost.com/2019/12/09/democ...x401pgtEev5r2nJt_Jq684ownjHwQdvUTISZF7QTK-m8w

Hillary Clinton emerges as top choice of Democratic voters in Harvard-Harris presidential poll
Poll finds Clinton edges Biden, Sanders
Hillary Clinton emerges as top choice of Democratic voters in Harvard-Harris presidential poll

". . . Mrs. Clinton drew 21%, followed by former Vice President Joseph R. Biden with 20%, when registered Democrats were asked whom they would support for the 2020 party presidential nod if she and former Secretary of State John Kerry were added to the mix.

Placing third in the hypothetical race was Vermont Sen. Bernard Sanders at 12%, followed by Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren at 9% and ex-New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg at 7%.. . . "

Hillary Clinton drops biggest hint yet that she’s mulling a 2020 presidential run
https://nypost.com/2019/12/04/hilla...et-that-shes-mulling-a-2020-presidential-run/

". . .Even a coughing fit, which became a campaign meme about her ostensibly dire health, didn’t faze Hillary.

“I thought I’d come on and cough some more,” she joked.

Never has Hillary Clinton sounded this relaxed, conversational and, yes, human. She sounded like anyone you may know. None of Howard’s verbiage — “Do you ever just lay in bed and say, ‘F–k this, I’m getting out’?” — left her flummoxed.

Hillary proved she could hang.

Howard’s listeners agreed, flooding the airwaves after she left.

“She moved me to tears,” said one female listener. “If she had only come on when she was running, she would have won.”

“I did, three years ago, vote for Trump, but if she had come on during the election, my vote would have swung 150 percent.”

“I’m a conservative. I’ve always hated Hillary. This interview changed my [mind] … I had no idea how cool she was.”

“I wanted to tell her I’m sorry we believed the hype and we did not elect a presidential person. I wish we would have known this Hillary three years ago.”

“I just finally saw the human side of Hillary. She’s stellar.”

“Listening to her now … I think she should run again.”

For the past three years, Hillary has infamously blamed Russian interference, misogyny, Bernie bros, WikiLeaks, the Comey memo, low-information voters, voter suppression, the Electoral College, etc. for her loss. But on Stern, she added a telling regret.
“I think you were right,” she said of his repeated requests that she appear on his show in 2016. “I did not prioritize the media the way I should have. I think that was a miscalculation. I really do.”

And whom, Howard asked, will she be supporting in 2020?

“Whoever can win,” she said.

It sounds like she thinks that’s her."

She cannot run. Because she cannot stand up. Have you noticed that all of her recent interviews.That she is always sitting down. Her joints are deteriorating because of eating uncooked children. And she is incontinence all of the time. That she can fill up her adult diapers in seconds.
They maybe plotting to put stool softeners into Pres.Trump's meals. So that he will not complain about Hillary's problem that she has.

3izyra.gif
3izz4c.gif

3izzrq.gif

"Her joints are deteriorating because of eating uncooked children. And she is incontinence all of the time."

Why The Fuck would she not cook the children, they are not sushi.
BJ- finds this "not credible"

Forum List

Back