Only hillary can beat trump

If hillary wants the nomination it is hers.......she may have a health condition and thus not want all the stress.....it would have to be a very serious condition.

The woman is obsessed with power and also understands the possibility if she does not get the power...she may wind up in jail.

Get the power and squash all the investigations into her crimes...a strong motivation.....very strong.

The movement to bring in hillary is now beginning.

Some of us talked about this...most said no way.

Willie Brown: Democrats 'Depressing,' Only Hillary Clinton Can Beat Trump | Breitbart
Willie Brown don't know what he is saying. He is still love sick over Kamala Harris. He wants Kamala out of the spotlight, so that he can go back chasing after her.
Hillary Clinton is like a zit on a face. That everyone rushes to get rid of.
The only reason why Willie Brown had told the world about his relationship with Kamala? It was to hurt her career so that she can have more time to talk to him.
Like in this video. He sounds like an old wounded dog that has been neutered. That the sodomite politicians and their caretakers doesn't want to have nothing to do with him anymore, because he wants a monogamous relationship with Kamala. But in order to be one of them. You must denounces all Christian's values and traditions. The Elites doesn't like it when one of their own wants to repair their moral compass.

https://www.latimes.com/projects/la-pol-ca-gavin-newsom-san-francisco-money/

Last edited:
But does anyone knows what Republican's senator candidates that they are going to elect this 2020 election? The Dems are robbing the spotlight so that you will not know.
If Hillary has lost the last election. What makes any one to think that she is going to when this election?
No one wants to see the same ol' beached whale on the same beach.

So is that how the Democrat nomination process works? Have a bunch of debates, winnow down the field of candidates through a fair process, and then at the end just give the nomination to Hillary? Yeah sounds about right for Democrats.

I tell you what, I have a friend on FB, that was part of the campaign, and she just WILL NOT let this go.

I get this shit on my timeline all the damn time.

It is HILLARYous.

:auiqs.jpg:

Democrats pick Hillary Clinton as 2020 frontrunner in new party poll
https://nypost.com/2019/12/09/democ...x401pgtEev5r2nJt_Jq684ownjHwQdvUTISZF7QTK-m8w

Hillary Clinton emerges as top choice of Democratic voters in Harvard-Harris presidential poll
Poll finds Clinton edges Biden, Sanders
Hillary Clinton emerges as top choice of Democratic voters in Harvard-Harris presidential poll

". . . Mrs. Clinton drew 21%, followed by former Vice President Joseph R. Biden with 20%, when registered Democrats were asked whom they would support for the 2020 party presidential nod if she and former Secretary of State John Kerry were added to the mix.

Placing third in the hypothetical race was Vermont Sen. Bernard Sanders at 12%, followed by Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren at 9% and ex-New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg at 7%.. . . "

Hillary Clinton drops biggest hint yet that she’s mulling a 2020 presidential run
https://nypost.com/2019/12/04/hilla...et-that-shes-mulling-a-2020-presidential-run/

". . .Even a coughing fit, which became a campaign meme about her ostensibly dire health, didn’t faze Hillary.

“I thought I’d come on and cough some more,” she joked.

Never has Hillary Clinton sounded this relaxed, conversational and, yes, human. She sounded like anyone you may know. None of Howard’s verbiage — “Do you ever just lay in bed and say, ‘F–k this, I’m getting out’?” — left her flummoxed.

Hillary proved she could hang.

Howard’s listeners agreed, flooding the airwaves after she left.

“She moved me to tears,” said one female listener. “If she had only come on when she was running, she would have won.”

“I did, three years ago, vote for Trump, but if she had come on during the election, my vote would have swung 150 percent.”

“I’m a conservative. I’ve always hated Hillary. This interview changed my [mind] … I had no idea how cool she was.”

“I wanted to tell her I’m sorry we believed the hype and we did not elect a presidential person. I wish we would have known this Hillary three years ago.”

“I just finally saw the human side of Hillary. She’s stellar.”

“Listening to her now … I think she should run again.”

For the past three years, Hillary has infamously blamed Russian interference, misogyny, Bernie bros, WikiLeaks, the Comey memo, low-information voters, voter suppression, the Electoral College, etc. for her loss. But on Stern, she added a telling regret.
“I think you were right,” she said of his repeated requests that she appear on his show in 2016. “I did not prioritize the media the way I should have. I think that was a miscalculation. I really do.”

And whom, Howard asked, will she be supporting in 2020?

“Whoever can win,” she said.

It sounds like she thinks that’s her."

I tell you what, I have a friend on FB, that was part of the campaign, and she just WILL NOT let this go.

It is HILLARYous.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/09/democ...x401pgtEev5r2nJt_Jq684ownjHwQdvUTISZF7QTK-m8w

". . . Mrs. Clinton drew 21%, followed by former Vice President Joseph R. Biden with 20%, when registered Democrats were asked whom they would support for the 2020 party presidential nod if she and former Secretary of State John Kerry were added to the mix.

Placing third in the hypothetical race was Vermont Sen. Bernard Sanders at 12%, followed by Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren at 9% and ex-New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg at 7%.. . . "

Hillary Clinton drops biggest hint yet that she’s mulling a 2020 presidential run
https://nypost.com/2019/12/04/hilla...et-that-shes-mulling-a-2020-presidential-run/

". . .Even a coughing fit, which became a campaign meme about her ostensibly dire health, didn’t faze Hillary.

Never has Hillary Clinton sounded this relaxed, conversational and, yes, human. She sounded like anyone you may know. None of Howard’s verbiage — “Do you ever just lay in bed and say, ‘F–k this, I’m getting out’?” — left her flummoxed.

“She moved me to tears,” said one female listener. “If she had only come on when she was running, she would have won.”

“I did, three years ago, vote for Trump, but if she had come on during the election, my vote would have swung 150 percent.”

“I’m a conservative. I’ve always hated Hillary. This interview changed my [mind] … I had no idea how cool she was.”

“I wanted to tell her I’m sorry we believed the hype and we did not elect a presidential person. I wish we would have known this Hillary three years ago.”

For the past three years, Hillary has infamously blamed Russian interference, misogyny, Bernie bros, WikiLeaks, the Comey memo, low-information voters, voter suppression, the Electoral College, etc. for her loss. But on Stern, she added a telling regret.
“I think you were right,” she said of his repeated requests that she appear on his show in 2016. “I did not prioritize the media the way I should have. I think that was a miscalculation. I really do.”

She cannot run. Because she cannot stand up. Have you noticed that all of her recent interviews.That she is always sitting down. Her joints are deteriorating because of eating uncooked children. And she is incontinence all of the time. That she can fill up her adult diapers in seconds.
They maybe plotting to put stool softeners into Pres.Trump's meals. So that he will not complain about Hillary's problem that she has.

3izyra.gif
3izz4c.gif

3izzrq.gif

Bannon Says Hillary Will Run In 2020 To 'Save Democratic Party From Michael Bloomberg'
Bannon Says Hillary Will Run In 2020 To 'Save Democratic Party From Michael Bloomberg'

Acyn Torabi on Twitter
Steve have been an insider for Hillary since the beginning. He knows that Hillary cannot walk. All of this crap, is all about trying to get the Republicans not to focus on the candidates that are running in this election. George Bush's grandson is running for congress. He is going to infiltrate to help impeach the President. They are going to make sure that Pres.Trump doesn't control both House and Senate. The one that Bush's grandson is going to replace. He step down because he knows that he is a never trumper. But he is afraid to vote to impeach him.. And so they are putting in Bush's grandson in his place, to vote to impeach the President. And his excuse to impeach the President? He will say that Pres.Trump spoken badly about his family. And the Republicans will forgive him, because he has done it to restore his family's honor, but not for Hillary.

Pierce Bush, grandson of George H.W. Bush, is considering running for Congress in his grandfather's old district

Joe Biden had better wear clean underwear.

'Cause he's about to have an accident.

Biden has just cleared the way for her....she should be happy with him.....anyhow as bad as hillary is-- she is better than the rest of the democrat morons running.

I along with a few others saw this coming.
I've been saying this for over a year....and told I was full of crap.

How does that Crow taste, liberals????

It is HILLARYous.

Perhaps she just wants the money you get for running.

Joe Biden had better wear clean underwear.

'Cause he's about to have an accident.

Biden has just cleared the way for her....she should be happy with him.....anyhow as bad as hillary is-- she is better than the rest of the democrat morons running.

I along with a few others saw this coming.
I've been saying this for over a year....and told I was full of crap.

How does that Crow taste, liberals????
The only reason that Hillary will enter the race. It is to prevent Pres.Trump from investigating her illegal offshore deals If Pres.Trump tries to investigate her if she enters. She and her clan will start shouting out, "See look, He's trying to dig up trash on his political opponents". They are using this election as some type of immunity that will keep them from being investigated. Even though after Pres.Trump wins again. Then they will start an investigation of voter fraud for another 4 years, That it will prolong their immunity, by saying that the President is trying to obstruct justice, by trying to get rid of those that is investigating election fraud.

The movement to bring in hillary is now beginning.

Some of us talked about this...most said no way.

Willie Brown: Democrats 'Depressing,' Only Hillary Clinton Can Beat Trump | Breitbart

Jesus, I better post to this thread before it is closed to. Tried to post to one thread about Hillary: closed. While writing a reply to another one, it was closed before I could post to it. Supposedly there are 5 threads on Hillary---- ---- I had to look far and wide to find this third one.

Have the Clintons ever gotten or done a thing they didn't try to steal? If Hillary somehow "pops up" to run in this election, I will feel it was part of their master plan all along.

All I can say is that if Goofy Joe is losing out to someone not even in the race, what does that say about the democrat's claim that Trump needed to invoke a tiny foreign nation on the other side of the world to help beat him? That is an even worse story than the Russians and Vladimir wanted Trump in as their puppet president.

Hillary Clinton Receives Large Cash Advance For 'What Happened 2' Ahead Of 2020 Presidential Run
Hillary Clinton Receives Large Cash Advance For 'What Happened 2' Ahead Of 2020 Presidential Run
article-3318-1.jpg

"WASHINGTON, D.C.—According to sources close to the Clinton camp, Hillary has already received a large cash advance for a book to explain the imminent failure of her 2020 campaign.

What Happened 2 will explore all the reasons Hillary Clinton lost the 2020 race, from Russian hackers and ignorant bigots to extraterrestrials and global warming.

"If you didn't get enough of Hillary blaming her 2016 failure on everyone except herself in the first book, you'll love What Happened 2," said a press release from the book's publisher, Simon & Schuster. "The chapter in which Hillary will blame the electoral college will be particularly interesting, as will the lengthy appendix listing over 4,500 scapegoats for her upcoming loss." . . . . . "

Forum List

Back