Only Great Minds Can Read This...

Still no one saying they couldn't read it.

I wonder where all those 45%ers are?

Or maybe everyone on USMB is a genius.

LOL!!!!!!!

Can you raed this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this forwrad it

Anyone who has ever tried to make heads or tails out of anything TruthDoesntMatter's posts can read that without any problem at all.

Immie

Last edited:
Can you raed this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this forwrad it

I couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The pnenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read ever letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing, huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important! If you can read this forward it...

that wasn't too hard. Why does it anger people? Apparently they've never had to deciphper the writing of PHYSICIANS who spell for crap and wouldn't know grammar if it sat on their faces and wiggled.

Sorry, my dear Rachie.

As I got older, I came to understand why physicians writing is so bad. It's a matter of the sheer rush they're under every minute of the day.

My own handwriting is absolutely terrible, but that's because I type or write on the blackboard for 90% of my writing. It's strange, but writing on paper is pretty tough after that.

No, it's because they really can't spell. Most of the doctors I know had difficulty learning to read, and struggled with it for years, and never quite mastered it completely.....

Still none of those (make believe non-great minds who make up 45% of us) posting that they cannot read it. I wonder where they all are?

Just back here checking out the thread because Pale Rider keeps sending me neg reps with strings of insults attached. Gotta click to see which post gets his angry and irate attention.

LOL!!!!! Too funny. What an idiot.

Nope, didn't have a problem reading it at all. Kinda interesting little exercise though. Reminded me of being back in the Navy and having to decipher the various officers handwriting (as well as grammar) when evaluation time came around.

You ever tried to read a fighter pilots handwriting? It's worse than a doctors on occasion!

Still none of those (make believe non-great minds who make up 45% of us) posting that they cannot read it. I wonder where they all are?

Just back here checking out the thread because Pale Rider keeps sending me neg reps with strings of insults attached. Gotta click to see which post gets his angry and irate attention.

I suppose you would, when you obviously think 100% of the world is just on this one message board... Here's a clue for you - people that post on political message board generally have pretty quick minds.. Those that can't read it probably don't post here..

Who's the idiot, again?

I suppose you would, when you obviously think 100% of the world is just on this one message board... Here's a clue for you - people that post on political message board generally have pretty quick minds.. Those that can't read it probably don't post here..

Who's the idiot, again?

I'm glad to see you used the word generally. There are a few here that are ... a little dense.

Who's the idiot, again?

HAHAHAAAAA! That's hilarious. How about ChessWarsNow, you think he's got a quick mind? How about gautama? Two brilliant minds right there.

So you're not too bright yourself are you, if you're going to defend this dishonest and very stupid claim.

No rule that says moderators have to be intelligent either.

:cuckoo::eusa_whistle::lol:

I am able to read it. I think it is because almost all the words had their letters mixed up.

Now what gets me is when I read a post and it has just a few words with mixed up letters. :eusa_wall:

Not saying I will always have the best gramer/spelling in my post. Everyone has typos at times. ;)

Forum List

Back