Only Great Minds Can Read This...

Actually, it is a marvel of the human mind that we can do this.

And the fun thing is, it makes a lot more sense than anything several people here type up.

Amazing the way the mind processes stuff.

Um no, he said only great minds can read it.

You've got it all wrong.
So, it's not a marvel of the human mind that we can do this? And it's not amazing the way the mind processes stuff?

That's not my point. My point is that it's a lie that only 55 out of 100 people can read it.

Everyone can read it.

The title of this thread and the premise of this thread is a lie.

And it's stupid too. Very. This guy is a total asshole and liar. And this is a fact.

I'll never understand why contestants on Wheel of Fortune need to buy vowels all the time.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I'm not getting the whole irrational anger thing.

I can read it...

And I shalll...

• Thanks
Can you raed this? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this forwrad it

I couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The pnenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read ever letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing, huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important! If you can read this forward it...

that wasn't too hard. Why does it anger people? Apparently they've never had to deciphper the writing of PHYSICIANS who spell for crap and wouldn't know grammar if it sat on their faces and wiggled.

Sorry, my dear Rachie.

Last edited:

I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in what oerdr the ltteres in a word are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is that the frsit and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can still raed it whotuit a pboerlm. This is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the word as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! If you can raed this forwrad it

I couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The pnenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read ever letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing, huh? Yeah and I always thought spelling was important! If you can read this forward it...

that wasn't too hard. Why does it anger people? Apparently they've never had to deciphper the writing of PHYSICIANS who spell for crap and wouldn't know grammar if it sat on their faces and wiggled.

Sorry, my dear Rachie.

As I got older, I came to understand why physicians writing is so bad. It's a matter of the sheer rush they're under every minute of the day.

My own handwriting is absolutely terrible, but that's because I type or write on the blackboard for 90% of my writing. It's strange, but writing on paper is pretty tough after that.

That's not my point. My point is that it's a lie that only 55 out of 100 people can read it.

Everyone can read it.

And it's stupid too. Very. This guy is a total asshole and liar. And this is a fact.

Prove it, you caustic, irrational, low life trash.

Sorry, my dear Rachie.

I have a theory. We can read it because we have learned Truthmattersese after being exposed to her typoficationizingments ad nauseum.

Not a problem. It was easy to read.

Everyone can read it.

Proof is right here in the thread. No one has said they can't read it.

Everyone can obviously read it, you lying sack of shit.

LOL!!!!

Have you ever actually made a thread with any truth to it?

:eusa_liar:

Everyone can read it.

LOL!!!!

How about the people who cant read to begin with?

LOL!!!!

Still wouldn't prove his lie, unless you're going to try to claim 45 out of 100 can't read.

Then that's another issue.

Everyone can obviously read it
, you lying sack of shit.

LOL!!!!

Still wouldn't prove his lie, unless you're going to try to claim 45 out of 100 can't read.

Actually i was responding to you saying that "everyone can obviously read it."

Actually I was responding to you saying that everyone who can read can obviously read it.

Why are you defending such a stupid premise as this claim that only great minds can read this? Or that only 55 out of 100 can read it?

That's an obvious lie.

Are you a liar lover?

Actually I was responding to you saying that everyone who can read can obviously read it.

Why are you defending such a stupid premise as this claim that only great minds can read this? Or that only 55 out of 100 can read it?

That's an obvious lie.

Are you a liar lover?

Careful, you too then are also a liar by saying "everyone can obviously read it"

The truth is somewhere in the middle.

• Thanks

LOL!!!!

Is this REALLY all that important of an argument to you?

Forum List

Back