Only God can judge Assata Shakur

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
New Jersey hopes Cuba-US relations thaw will help extradite former Black Panther US news The Guardian
This woman fought against racism, police violence and brutality long before or
these rich golden boys
lebron-kyrie-i-cant-breathe.jpg

or these fat cats
congressional-staff-eric-garner.jpg

Obama is going to support freedom in Ukraine
Free Assata Shakur!

Convicted of killing a New Jersey State Trooper in 1973 and escaped jail and fled to Cuba. Is Joanne Chesimard somebody the low information left wants their kids to emulate?

Let her come home and we'll put her on Death Row where the bitch belongs.
Cooome on buddy
1)If you need justice you should fly to Mars and live there alone.
2)Ok. She killed a man. She has to be indicted. Proceeding from this condition we have to indict every american soldier. But they are heroes killing non-militant citizens all over the world (they don't protect America) and she is a bitch.

I always thought she was present during the shooting of the officer, but didnt actually pull the trigger or aide the gunman in any way? I was at one time pretty familiar with her story, but that was years ago, and I have to admit, Im not as good at info retention as I was in the past

Cooome on buddy
2)Ok. She killed a man. She has to be indicted. Proceeding from this condition we have to indict every american soldier. But they are heroes killing non-militant citizens all over the world (they don't protect America) and she is a bitch.
She doesn't need to be indicted. She has already been tried and convicted. She escaped from prison and went to Cuba.

Cooome on buddy

Educate yourself friend, she has been tried and convicted.
She escaped.

Forum List

Back