Only Four (4) Presidents In The Last Century Have Won 50% of The Vote Twice

nor gov'ts in general
Book that...

which is why the US is on a malignant path
to real liberties over the last 100 years

We seem to lose "real liberties" when conservatives are in power. By "real liberties" I am talking about those that pertain to "real people" not "fake people" like corporations.

Bar none, you folks do your very best to suppress rights to due process, privacy, free speech and voting.

but there will always be racist scum on the far right b//c that is the home of the kkk and friends.
The home of the KKK was the Democratic party. They have never forgiven Lincoln to this day. Hell, until recently the late Democrat Sen. Byrd was still serving in the Senate and had been KKK.

Byrd was unique. He was a dixiecrat who stayed with the Democrats and renounced many of his former views.

But like a good conservative, you folks never let a good bone go.

:lol:

Wow, I didn't know that. Far out. Obama is in good company except for that asshole Reagan.
My sentiments exactly.

No matter WHAT these Republicans say...Obama has secured his place in history as one of THEE best Presidents and Politicians in US history. Bar-none. Period. Full stop.

:eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

maybe you should hold off on saying that Marc until his next 4 years are done...many things can happen between now and then.....and Remember....many Democrats were disappointed in the guy.....and look at the trash that was running against him......if somebody of Quality would have ran against him, we would probably have a new President today.........

Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Reagan and Obama.

Think about that, doesn't it warm your heart? :)

Of course you know the reason was no 3rd party taking 5 to 10% of the vote right? There have been plenty of Presidents who would have taken over 50% with out a 3rd party candidate taking so many votes.

My bad.

A slave holder and plantation owner authored the Constitution.

Still..he's hardly the "simple farmer" you seem to make the founders out to be.

Now you're trying to put words in my mouth, I didn't say they were simple farmers, I said they wrote the Constitution were a simple farmer could understand it.

No it wasn't.

The Constitution is a template for government. That isn't "simple". Many simple farmers are not going to get the concept of "patents". That's pretty alien to them. They aren't going to get the whole idea of the Electoral College either. There's a good deal of complexity in the Constitution and that's good. Because it sets up a system of checks and balances that don't allow one branch of the government to become to powerful or overwhelm the other branches.

While the text is pretty clear and direct. The concepts are not. And we've been arguing them ever since the document was completed.

Article 1, Section 8, clause 8, explained the concept of patents and copyrights, but those terms are not used in the text, you're the one trying to complicate it more than it reall is.

Wow, I didn't know that. Far out. Obama is in good company except for that asshole Reagan.
My sentiments exactly.

No matter WHAT these Republicans say...Obama has secured his place in history as one of THEE best Presidents and Politicians in US history. Bar-none. Period. Full stop.

:eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

Obama is one of the best in history but you acknowledge Reagan is an asshole for doing the same. I think your party is showing.

Obama is the only president that got fewer votes for his second term than his first term.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/election-forums/260998-obama-made-history-yesterday.html
Mint Raw Money got less votes than McCain as well.

Moreover, he didn't even convince his fellow MORMONS to vote for him. He got LESS of the Mormon vote than Bush.
No Mormon spike for Romney on Election Day | The Salt Lake Tribune

No matter how you try to twist, turn and spin and dance, you can't escape the FAIL that is Mitt Romney and today's GOP.

Sorry.

lol

Gee willikers, Mitt lost.

That doesn't change the fact that Obama is the only president in history to get fewer votes for his second term than his first, does it?

Obama is the only president that got fewer votes for his second term than his first term.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/election-forums/260998-obama-made-history-yesterday.html
Mint Raw Money got less votes than McCain as well.

Moreover, he didn't even convince his fellow MORMONS to vote for him. He got LESS of the Mormon vote than Bush.
No Mormon spike for Romney on Election Day | The Salt Lake Tribune

No matter how you try to twist, turn and spin and dance, you can't escape the FAIL that is Mitt Romney and today's GOP.

Sorry.

lol

Funny, I thought this thread was about your dear leader Maobama.

It was, until I pointed out how bad he actually did.

Forum List

Back