Only fools would trust the accuracy of polls after the Nov 2016 slaughtering....RIGHT?

Lety me remind you one of those candidates is being Investigated by the FBI ....big clue its not Hillary LOL

Trump lost the popular vote just get over it

Cankles lost the one that counted...get over it
Orangegutan lost the popular vote by 2.1 percent or 3 million votes ...

Let me offer my teachings...........
The Teachings of Dumb Rube , a Mindless Way of Knowledge ...get real ....
390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg

I see you’re still having trouble wrapping your peanut brain around it all...Let me teach you through story like a kindergarten teacher would teach a snot-nosed 5 year old.

“Johnny enters a 5k foot race...he is in first place at the half way point...he finishes the race in second place well behind the winner yet he proclaims to be the winner anyway....he’s wailing around, stomping his feet, crying and throwing a tantrum and insisting that he won...but, but, but...’I won half the race...I’m the winner damnit!’ Johnny screams....but it doesn’t matter, the race was a 5k race and not a 2.5k race....what’s odd is regardless of how many times it’s carefully explained to Johnny he still can’t understand...and insists he’s the winner....poor Johnny, he’s lost his fucking mind.”
THE END
at the end of all that ...Trump still lost the popular vote by 3 million

Let me offer my teachings so you can stop making a fool of yourself in public...Save that shit for when you’re arguing with all your pro gamer buddies in your mamas basement.
DJT campaigned to win states because that's where presidential elections are decided...apparently nobody told HRC that....he didn't waste his time pitching the filth in Mexifornia and Loon York...why would he...that's not how the game is won. Ask Hillary.
Let me walk you through a refresher course.
Donny won 30 of 50 states, 2,623 of 3,112 counties and if you toss Southern Mexifornia from the popular vote Donny wins that by more than one million. It was a complete ass kicking like never seen before.
I just posted mathematics which show Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million ...you do not like the Math ?

I see you’re still having trouble wrapping your peanut brain around it all...Let me teach you through story like a kindergarten teacher would teach a snot-nosed 5 year old.

“Johnny enters a 5k foot race...he is in first place at the half way point...he finishes the race in second place well behind the winner yet he proclaims to be the winner anyway....he’s wailing around, stomping his feet, crying and throwing a tantrum and insisting that he won...but, but, but...’I won half the race...I’m the winner damnit!’ Johnny screams....but it doesn’t matter, the race was a 5k race and not a 2.5k race....what’s odd is regardless of how many times it’s carefully explained to Johnny he still can’t understand...and insists he’s the winner....poor Johnny, he’s lost his fucking mind.”
THE END

Let me offer my teachings so you can stop making a fool of yourself in public...Save that shit for when you’re arguing with all your pro gamer buddies in your mamas basement.
DJT campaigned to win states because that's where presidential elections are decided...apparently nobody told HRC that....he didn't waste his time pitching the filth in Mexifornia and Loon York...why would he...that's not how the game is won. Ask Hillary.
Donny won 30 of 50 states, 2,623 of 3,112 counties and if you toss Southern Mexifornia from the popular vote Donny wins that by more than one million. It was a complete ass kicking like never seen before.
I just posted mathematics which show Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million ...you do not like the Math ?
Did you factor in the illegal ones? The ones who obama said could vote?

THE END

Only one candidate ran a campaign to win a popular vote....she whored her ass out to the populous filth in Mexifornia and Loon York and got her ass paddled...The other candidate is POTUS....TA-DA!

THE END

Only one candidate ran a campaign to win a popular vote....she whored her ass out to the populous filth in Mexifornia and Loon York and got her ass paddled...The other candidate is POTUS....TA-DA!
However it remains absolutely true that Clinton received more votes than Orange Orangutan and that the only one being investigated is Orange ...on the run from the Law

It’s sometimes important to consider these little details, TyroneSlothrop. Just saying.

:)
Like this detail :)
The U.S. official in charge of protecting American elections from hacking told NBC News that the Russians successfully penetrated the voter registration rolls of several U.S. states prior to the 2016 presidential election.
Is this where I’m supposed to find an article that refutes yours? lol

It’s sometimes important to consider these little details, TyroneSlothrop. Just saying.

The U.S. official in charge of protecting American elections from hacking told NBC News that the Russians successfully penetrated the voter registration rolls of several U.S. states prior to the 2016 presidential election.
I do not care I am happy that Robert Mueller is on the job...you are just a Trump gimp...its not me that has Trump worried its Mueller

I’ve wasted enough time here. I’m going to check out a few other threads before calling it a night.

I do not care I am happy that Robert Mueller is on the job...you are just a Trump gimp...its not me that has Trump worried its Mueller
Good luck with that. lol

Forum List

Back