Only a matter of time Bin Laden

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
CIA'S Near Miss of Top Afghan Taliban Leader Sign of Improved Intelligence - ABC News

The strike came in the middle of one of the most successful months since the war in Afghanistan began, at least measured by counter-terrorism achievements. In total four major Afghan Taliban leaders were captured in the last month in joint CIA-Pakistani intelligence agency operations, including two senior members of the Afghan Taliban leadership circle and two shadow governors from northern Afghan provinces, according to Pakistani government officials and U.S. officials. Less important commanders have also been caught, the officials add.

Last edited:
Yeah right.

How many near misses were there in '01?

I fucking lost count.

One at a time...

Slowly, their ability to find sanctuary is disappearing

It sucks being a terrorist

Yeah right.

How many near misses were there in '01?

I fucking lost count.

Yeah......but they were missing one thing, the leader of the AQ military arm of the Taliban.

We've got him now. Much better than a fucking cab driver who just drove him around.

Try again.

Know what I really think started the whole thing RW? I saw it about a year and a half on Rachel Maddow's "Moment of Geek" when she brought in this one guy who had studied migration patterns, and based on what he knew of the territory and the movement of the Taliban, he thought they were in the Swat valley.

Interestingly enough......I was thinking that the government might like to speak with this man after I saw the interview.

Next thing you know? Drone attacks and divisions started moving into the Swat valley.

Now? We've gotten some very high ranking officials and taken out quite a few others.

Yep. Just a matter of time before the US can finally put that fucker's head on a stick and his ass on a plate.

Yep. Just a matter of time before the US can finally put that fucker's head on a stick and his ass on a plate.

:clap2:

I seriously still think he's dead.

I don't think there's any doubt about it, actually. In fact, he's been dead since 2002 at the latest.

Renal failure = kind of a big deal.

Unfortunately, it aids the military industrial complex for the west to believe the boogey man is still alive and haunting us all. Our tax money is spent chasing a ghost, and that suits Halliburton and other private corporations just fine.

Last edited:
1. The Taliban are not al-Qa'idah.
2. If he's alive, it seems highly unlikely that Usama bin Ladin has remained in the area.

1. The Taliban are not al-Qa'idah.
2. If he's alive, it seems highly unlikely that Usama bin Ladin has remained in the area.

In Pakistan today, Taliban is a greater threat than AlQaeda. AlQaeda attacks are relative pinpricks. If the Taliban were to gain political power in Pakistan they would control a nuclear arsenal.

We have been making great progress in working with the Pakistan government

Forum List

Back