Only a black owned restaurant would be closed on Mondays

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
and then so many black people want to know why they dont get support from black customers. I was going to try and go to this black owned restaurant in philly and found out they closed on Mondays? Why the fuck would any restaurant be closed on Monday? I can understand closing early and but to not even be open?

and then so many black people want to know why they dont get support from black customers. I was going to try and go to this black owned restaurant in philly and found out they closed on Mondays? Why the fuck would any restaurant be closed on Monday? I can understand closing early and but to not even be open?
Maybe it's because they are honoring our veterans on veterans day? Also they could be in jail or had their cadillac repoed. I don't know.

Cowboys got whooped last night. Thats why. Eagles.

Maybe it's because they are honoring our veterans on veterans day? Also they could be in jail or had their cadillac repoed. I don't know.

they are closed EVERY MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cowboys got whooped last night. Thats why. Eagles.

cowboys still in 1st place

There is this black guy that has a small chicken wing place not far from my work. Closed on mondays. Lol

It's a standard practice in the restaurant industry, and has been for decades at least both here and overseas, to be closed on Mondays. It's the slowest day of the week, and everybody needs time off after the weekend. Only a complete idiot would link this to the race of the owners. How stupid can somebody be?

It's a standard practice in the restaurant industry, and has been for decades at least both here and overseas, to be closed on Mondays. It's the slowest day of the week, and everybody needs time off after the weekend. Only a complete idiot would link this to the race of the owners. How stupid can somebody be?

Man it's restaurants open every fucking day

We have one here that closes on Sunday.

did they explain why?

Whelp --- he's living in Philadelphia prancing around in a Dullass Cowgirls logo. That's how stupid.

did they explain why?
Why would I ask them that? Besides it's a Mexican restaurant, they don't speak English or Ebonics.

did they explain why?
Its probably chik fil a

did they explain why?
Its probably chik fil a
Mexican.

Forum List

Back