Only 4 percent of voters in swing states are Latino

The Hispanic share of voters varies significantly in the 18 battleground states. In 12 of the 18 states, Hispanics are projected to be less than 4 percent of the electorate (Virginia, Iowa, New Hampshire, Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Minnesota, Missouri, and Maine). But in four of the states (New Mexico, Florida, Nevada, and Arizona), Hispanics will be more than 16 percent of the vote.

He he he...

Damn, there are 18 swing states...how the hell did Obama let that happen??:D

Colorado--my state is considered a swing state--voted for Bambi in 2008-- the Latino vote in Colorado came up and it was amazing how many Latino's came on the Denver Post that stated they were not going to vote for Obama.

So I don't know if Obama has the Latino vote sewed up yet. You know they are suffering from an 11% unemployment rate in their ranks also--and are paying much more attention to what's going on than in the past.

At any rate--Obama is not going to get the Latino vote he got in 2008. I imagine that has been drastically reduced. As far as the Cuban Latino vote in Florida--they historically vote Republican anyway.

Damn, there are 18 swing states...how the hell did Obama let that happen??:D

Colorado--my state is considered a swing state--voted for Bambi in 2008-- the Latino vote in Colorado came up and it was amazing how many Latino's came on the Denver Post that stated they were not going to vote for Obama.

So I don't know if Obama has the Latino vote sewed up yet. You know they are suffering from an 11% unemployment rate in their ranks also--and are paying much more attention to what's going on than in the past.

At any rate--Obama is not going to get the Latino vote he got in 2008. I imagine that has been drastically reduced.

I doubt many will swing to the right at this point, but a substantial amount could abstain.

Forum List

Back