Only 38% of the jobs in largest 204 metro areas are middle class or professional.

Snob?

I joined the military in 1975. When I served my entire term honorably, I used the GI bill to go to college.
Even with the Company I worked at paying ten grand a year along with the GI bill, I still owed $56,000.00 because preparing for a good job costs money.

Then I paid all that off, saved and retired at 63.

If I'm a snob, I'm the hardest working snob you ever saw.
That's right, you are a snob....A snob and an ingrate....Your background is irrelevant to your overall snobbish and ungrateful attitude.

You can't even effectively muddy the water.

So now it's not that there are more jobs, now they're not good enough.

Thanks for once again reminding us all what ingrates and snobs leftists are.
The Middle Class and Professionals are "ingrates and snobs"?
Hardship jobs make you proud?

Sad if washing dishes and delivering pizza is all you aspire to.

How do you even function?

It's a mystery for another day.

Ya dumbass!! That just reflects the the job market in general.
There will always be more worker bees than bosses.
I’m talking about 7.1 million unfilled jobs. I’m talking about the fact there are more jobs then there are people looking for jobs. I don’t know what you’re talking about.

You can thank Trump for the amazing recovery.
And just think....you might even be able to get a few more bucks over min wage with all the competition.

Anyone who applies for a waiter job is a fucking loser

So now it's not that there are more jobs, now they're not good enough.

Thanks for once again reminding us all what ingrates and snobs leftists are.
The Middle Class and Professionals are "ingrates and snobs"?
Hardship jobs make you proud?

Sad if washing dishes and delivering pizza is all you aspire to.

How do you even function?

It's a mystery for another day.

Ya dumbass!! That just reflects the the job market in general.
There will always be more worker bees than bosses.
I’m talking about 7.1 million unfilled jobs. I’m talking about the fact there are more jobs then there are people looking for jobs. I don’t know what you’re talking about.

You can thank Trump for the amazing recovery.
And just think....you might even be able to get a few more bucks over min wage with all the competition.
When Obama left office it was already over 6 million. The trend was there. What has trump done to fill any of those jobs?

Not true. Actually that’s a horrible thing to say. You have to be a Republican. The truth is anyone with the legal job and making good money should be respected. Republicans don’t respect anybody.

Snob?

I joined the military in 1975. When I served my entire term honorably, I used the GI bill to go to college.
Even with the Company I worked at paying ten grand a year along with the GI bill, I still owed $56,000.00 because preparing for a good job costs money.

Then I paid all that off, saved and retired at 63.

If I'm a snob, I'm the hardest working snob you ever saw.
That's right, you are a snob....A snob and an ingrate....Your background is irrelevant to your overall snobbish and ungrateful attitude.

You can't even effectively muddy the water.
I was accused of being an ungrateful snob. I am neither ungrateful Nor a snob. I earned what I have. No one gave it to me.

Republicans, like trump Romney and Ryan And nearly all of them have lived their entire lives on stuff given to them for free.

Trump got 400 million from his dad.

Not true. Actually that’s a horrible thing to say. You have to be a Republican. The truth is anyone with the legal job and making good money should be respected. Republicans don’t respect anybody.

It's so many jobs that are better. Front desk security,

Forum List

Back