Only 24% Say They Share Obama's Political Views

Why do you libs have to tell lies?

The Democrats in the legislature want to see more of the state's rainy day fund used to support education. [23] Gov. Perry is opposed to tapping the state's rainy day fund, which has approximately $9.7 billion. [24]
Texas state budget - Sunshine Review

One more thing, this is what is called transparency

nice try with the deflection:

i apologize though it was only a 13% cut to primary education another 7.6% to higher education -

Texas lawmakers unveiled a Spartan budget late Tuesday night that slashes $31 billion in spending to close the state's massive budget deficit. Education, Medicaid and corrections would be hit particularly hard.
House legislators were forced to rely on spending cuts to close the shortfall -- estimated at between $15 billion and $27 billion -- because Republican leaders pledged not to raise taxes. They also did not touch the state's projected $9.4 billion rainy day fund, one of the most flush in the nation.
The spending plan calls for a 13% hit to public education and a 7.6% drop in higher education support

Texas slashes budget to close budget deficit - Jan. 19, 2011

Believe me, Texas is not the only state to cut funding to education. Ohio has cut a great deal. It ends up putting pressure on the schools to ask for more money locally. Sometimes they get it, sometimes they don't.

agreed, i just think this is a bad place to make cuts. id rather see cuts across the board rather than to just education. if we continue to cut education, we will only fall farther behind the rest of the world. seeing as how we are already 14th.

World education rankings: which country does best at reading, maths and science? | News | guardian.co.uk

Quite contrary actually it is. Just most people aren't up front about it most have been to filled to the gills with white guilt and political correctness.

Nope, quite wrong in fact. Most people experience prejudice, not the blantant racism espoused by the link you have to Northwest Front.

Another one:cuckoo: So according to you wanting a white homeland is racist? I guess the Japanese and Israelis and African nations are racist then...either that or you are just another brainwashed lemming who has been beat down by pc bs and hate's white folks.

I never said anything about wanting a white homeland. I was referring to the video link posted on the main site "Why Racism is Right" In which the following can be heard.

"******* realy do smell bad and they really do have horrible monkey faces and ugly frizzie heads. Yes ******* are dangerous and violent and it's really dangerous to be arround them. Yes they really are much more stupid than White People....."

So are you clear now? Do you understnd what blantant racism mean?

I think it was more a product of I'm not voting for anyone who had anythng to do with Bush. The Obama campaign did a good job of morphing McCain into McBush.

Well, that very well may be part of it too. Not to mention, McCain was a very unimpressive candidate... both in terms of his age and his demeanor.

McCain would've done just about everything Obama has done to the letter. The only exception would be the healthcare legislation. Everything else would have been the same.

McCain would no more have went thru 800 billion in union bailouts any more than GWB would have (tarp and stimulus)
Obama will not politically survive that event
health-care reform wither, my insurance went up again today
people will be so sick of hearing never let a crises go to waste by 11-12

nice try with the deflection:

i apologize though it was only a 13% cut to primary education another 7.6% to higher education -

Texas lawmakers unveiled a Spartan budget late Tuesday night that slashes $31 billion in spending to close the state's massive budget deficit. Education, Medicaid and corrections would be hit particularly hard.
House legislators were forced to rely on spending cuts to close the shortfall -- estimated at between $15 billion and $27 billion -- because Republican leaders pledged not to raise taxes. They also did not touch the state's projected $9.4 billion rainy day fund, one of the most flush in the nation.
The spending plan calls for a 13% hit to public education and a 7.6% drop in higher education support

Texas slashes budget to close budget deficit - Jan. 19, 2011

Believe me, Texas is not the only state to cut funding to education. Ohio has cut a great deal. It ends up putting pressure on the schools to ask for more money locally. Sometimes they get it, sometimes they don't.

agreed, i just think this is a bad place to make cuts. id rather see cuts across the board rather than to just education. if we continue to cut education, we will only fall farther behind the rest of the world. seeing as how we are already 14th.

World education rankings: which country does best at reading, maths and science? | News | guardian.co.uk

People are home schooling
we are also spending so much per kid now
we are falling behind because we have more challenges than most other countries have when it comes to the big picture

Nope, quite wrong in fact. Most people experience prejudice, not the blantant racism espoused by the link you have to Northwest Front.

Another one:cuckoo: So according to you wanting a white homeland is racist? I guess the Japanese and Israelis and African nations are racist then...either that or you are just another brainwashed lemming who has been beat down by pc bs and hate's white folks.

I never said anything about wanting a white homeland. I was referring to the video link posted on the main site "Why Racism is Right" In which the following can be heard.

"******* realy do smell bad and they really do have horrible monkey faces and ugly frizzie heads. Yes ******* are dangerous and violent and it's really dangerous to be arround them. Yes they really are much more stupid than White People....."

So are you clear now? Do you understnd what blantant racism mean?

LOL. That's funny stuff. So you are saying none of that's true? Would you walk in compton or watts at night time? How about some ghetto in Chicago? I sure in the hell wouldn't.

Forum List

Back