only 22 more days until inaugeration

I wonder if he will wear his Nobel Prize to the inauguration?

Thank you Barack, Michelle, Joe, & Jill for all you have done & will do :) It was a hard fought campaign & the people have spoken :deal: :mm: To all you naysayers :hmpf: , - deal w/ it:

my_president_obama_picture_with_white_house.gif

Fifty-Seventh Inaugural Ceremonies to Swear-In the President of the United States | January 21, 2013 | Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies
22 days, 6 hours until January 21, 2013, Inauguration Day.
Can't wait till the idiot is out of office.

Not too much longer :wink_2:

Col. Larry Lang, U.S. Air Force Band commander and conductor, leads the band in a musical selection during rehearsal for the 57th Presidential Inaugural Parade on Joint Base Andrews, Md., Jan. 11, 2013. Approximately 15,000 military personnel from 133 units will be participating in the parade Jan. 21, 2013.

57th Presidential Inaugural Parade practice [Image 2 of 6] by DVIDSHUB, on Flickr

Five days till the second term begins

Should be a great celebration

Obama is a fraud!!!

He has untold security guards but proposes none for our schools or children.

Going for the latest NRA meme are you? :rolleyes: He doesn't formulate the security measures req'd for his position. Someone at Treasury does ;)

How many times to I have to tell you assholes that I DON'T LISTEN TO ALL THE PUNDIT BULLSHIT? On occasion I hear tidbits but I FORMULATE MY OWN OPINIONS

Forum List

Back