Only 15% of the World population will have an afterlife. 85% will not.....

15% will have an afterlife? Nonsense. 100% of people will have an afterlife. Your afterlife will just be determined by who you have become in this life.

Perhaps, but isn't there a pretty good possibility that we may be reincarnated into another living human body after we perish? Personally (in my observations with nature), everything is rather cyclical, continuing, etc.

For some reason, this idea really struck a chord with me in a way that the idea of a "heaven/hell" never did.

Ever consider this possibility?

I know for sure that man will be reborn into Paradise with two new bodies, male and female. Your partner will be with you in all your dream experiences forever and ever. We saints will never understand what it is to raise children because we'll be non-gender.

Don't mean this in an offensive way, but how do you know this for sure (I'm assuming you've never died before, right?). Would it make sense for me to adhere to someone's description of China when that person never traveled to China before? Probably not.

What about animals? What about if you don't have a partner? What about plants (they live too) or bugs? Lions - for instance - can have many partners; how would that work?

15% will have an afterlife? Nonsense. 100% of people will have an afterlife. Your afterlife will just be determined by who you have become in this life.

Perhaps, but isn't there a pretty good possibility that we may be reincarnated into another living human body after we perish? Personally (in my observations with nature), everything is rather cyclical, continuing, etc.

For some reason, this idea really struck a chord with me in a way that the idea of a "heaven/hell" never did.

Yes. But the idea is flawed. and the Lord indicates there will be a resurrection of both the just and the unjust.

The point is that the OP is incorrect. Failure to believe in an afterlife doesn't mean you don't have one.

Yes. But the idea is flawed. and the Lord indicates there will be a resurrection of both the just and the unjust.

The point is that the OP is incorrect. Failure to believe in an afterlife doesn't mean you don't have one.

I get your point, and it makes sense.

But out of my own curiosity - how did the Lord indicate that? As I understand it, the Bible was written by man and it was modified a number of times by various kings/rulers.

What assurances do you have that the words that are written were not made (or at least modified) up by a person no different than you or I? I'm not even saying there was malicious intent; often times when things aren't written down right away (as with the new Testament) things change as memories become fuzzy. Isn't this a possibility?

My point is, what compels Christians to put so much faith in a book that was clearly prone to manipulation/inaccuracies throughout the years?

Last edited:

I know for sure that man will be reborn into Paradise with two new bodies, male and female. Your partner will be with you in all your dream experiences forever and ever. We saints will never understand what it is to raise children because we'll be non-gender.

Don't mean this in an offensive way, but how do you know this for sure (I'm assuming you've never died before, right?). Would it make sense for me to adhere to someone's description of China when that person never traveled to China before? Probably not.

What about animals? What about if you don't have a partner? What about plants (they live too) or bugs? Lions - for instance - can have many partners; how would that work?

Death is only an illusion and my flesh is already dead to the desires of this world. This enabled God to reveal "Christ" in His mind for me to witness and testify to it, but only as He gives me the words to write and speak with. As He has me testify to this invisible knowledge that was kept from His people throughout this first age under the old covenant, I've learned about how we're going to live in the next age.

He also taught me how we were created so now I know that what we see, hear, taste, smell and touch are only illusions. Our created existence is energy, which is only information. This information contains entropy (God's planned Lucifer and the beast) which makes man fear and confused in his thoughts. This entropy will be destroyed on the "Last Day" that will end this age.

The new heaven and earth will contain no entropy to confuse our minds so we'll live a very peaceful existence, but our visions and dreams will be used by God to give us changing worlds to experience. Each created man (as information) will form two bodies (male and female) as an illusion in the next earthly existence so every vision and dream they have will be experienced together as a couple. Never again will a man be lonely like they were in this age.

There won't be any pestilence in the next age so there won't be any bugs. All other creatures will have mates to share eternal life with. There won't be a male flesh procreating with hundreds of female flesh.

The just are us saints who were created as "Christ". The unjust were sinners in this world who were created in "Christ", but were blocked from knowing who their created existence in "Christ" was under the old covenant.

But out of my own curiosity - how did the Lord indicate that? As I understand it, the Bible was written by man and it was modified a number of times by various kings/rulers.

What assurances do you have that the words that are written were not made (or at least modified) up by a person no different than you or I? I'm not even saying there was malicious intent; often times when things aren't written down right away (as with the new Testament) things change as memories become fuzzy. Isn't this a possibility?

My point is, what compels Christians to put so much faith in a book that was clearly prone to manipulation/inaccuracies throughout the years?

I can answer this much more clearly than any Christian can because our Creator gave me the information of what happened. If you want to know how the Roman religious leaders deceived all their Roman Catholic Christians, just ask me.

According to a friend of mine, the only way to heaven is by being "Born Again".
Jesus said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
My friend interprets that as "Born Again", and necessary to ascend to heaven.

About 5,500 children under the age of five die everyday in the 21 countries that comprise the African continent. I'm guessing that almost none of them are "Born Again" as they are under five years old and have not been educated about Jesus. Would a benevolent god doom those that have never heard of him to hell? Deny them entrance to heaven simply because he was unknown to them?

No He would not....any child, or adult, that has never heard of Jesus, would not be condemned to eternal death. Only people that have been taught but rejected Him will not go to Heaven.
You and my friend probably follow the same bible, yet you say different things.
Did not Jesus say, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."?
Those words are specific, exact and exclusionary. NO ONE includes all that are uninformed or ignorant about the existence of Jesus, including children.

So, the question is, Is our father a just God? Would you condemn one of your children on a rule they were not aware of? To do so would be unjust. We have a just God.
Christ took away the sins of the world. Those that lived and died with no knowledge of Christ are still covered by the blood of Christ, which means they qualify for Heaven.

Ask your friend if the thief on the cross was born again, or the product of good pole position?
Sometimes all a little lost lamb needs to do to be saved is to consent to being picked up by his Good Shepherd, and consent to resting on His shoulders until they are back in the fold.

I can't imagine a time when God was more in tune to His Son, than when Christ was on that cross.
What if Christ said, "Forgive them, for they know not what they do.", and God thought He was referring to mankind, and not just a few spectators? :eusa_angel:

Last edited:

The witness of the Holy Spirit.

The Bible doesn't have to be perfect to point us to a perfect God. He has promised that if we exercise faith in Jesus Christ, repent and be baptized, we can recieve the Gift of the Holy Ghost which will teach us the truth of all things for ourselves.

The Bible tells us that the 144,000 are virgins - 12,000 from each of the twelve sons of Israel, except for Dan who is excluded.

There are only two places in the Bible that make reference to the 144,000. The first mention is in the Book of Revelation, in chapter seven.

Forum List

Back