Only 15 Days Left in the Obama Regime

I've never been so worried about anything in my life.

You folks who think Obama is good are so sadly mistaken. He's much worse than any Democrat or Republican could ever be. Vote him out...
i think he good man who tried his best. but we all have different views.

you don,t sound to worried by your posts. you sound very confident which i understand by the polls.

He's not a good man....a good man wouldn't lie like he does, cover up crap that his administration has done....throw so many people under the bus so he doesn't get blamed...and has NEVER take any blame for anything in 4 years EXCEPT when he said " I guess those shovel ready jobs weren't so shovel ready". Of course, that wasn't an all out admission to being wrong.

Unfortunately it won't happen until mid January. He still has plenty time to eff-up things before he has to leave. And I'm almost certain he will oblige.

Bill and Hillary trashed the White House before they left. Can you imagine how bad it will be when a raging Michelle Obama has to get out!
nobody will trash the white house. they will work together as their not that childish.

:lmao:

Thank GOD.

:clap2:

OMG I home you are right!
in end if romney win, then well done to him and america needs come together afterwards. that the case for whoever wins

I don't see happening, at least with many people.

If Obama wins, conservatives will be bummed, but i don't see any big problems. Although, the liberals will be taunting us like crazy about it. Even if Obama wins, that doesn't mean we will stop fighting him! He won't care, he can't run again so he's going to do what he can to complete his agenda......

If Romney wins, the liberals will go APE SHIT! I really believe there will be riots in a lot of places, his zombies will come out of the woodwork! A lot of them are not sane, and Obama has put such a gap between people here in the US that it's going to go crazy. I'm not looking forward to it and pray that it doesn't get too bad.....

Only 15 days left until Obama ends his first term and starts his second term
well maybe but worried how confident gop sounding on here and in the media compared to dem. even larry sabto who job to watch these thing said polls when he said this today

Better news for Romney than Obama. 3rd debate MAY change things but IF electorate looks like this, R has edge in pop vote.

also was not that ensured by david alexrod peformance on meet the press. he did not look confident to me which was a worry.

Ya know....you sound really strange. Are you sure you're an Obama person? I know you're not from this country, so maybe that's why.....but you seem to side more with Romney than Obama. That's just how you're coming across...not to many Obama supporters would have ANYTHING good to say about Romney, they won't let themselves!

well maybe but worried how confident gop sounding on here and in the media compared to dem. even larry sabto who job to watch these thing said polls when he said this today

Better news for Romney than Obama. 3rd debate MAY change things but IF electorate looks like this, R has edge in pop vote.

also was not that ensured by david alexrod peformance on meet the press. he did not look confident to me which was a worry.

Ya know....you sound really strange. Are you sure you're an Obama person? I know you're not from this country, so maybe that's why.....but you seem to side more with Romney than Obama. That's just how you're coming across...not to many Obama supporters would have ANYTHING good to say about Romney, they won't let themselves!

I picked up on that too. Sounds fishy. But it's entirely meaningless.

Unfortunately it won't happen until mid January. He still has plenty time to eff-up things before he has to leave. And I'm almost certain he will oblige.

Bill and Hillary trashed the White House before they left. Can you imagine how bad it will be when a raging Michelle Obama has to get out!

It won't just be missing keyboard letters. Or glued down coasters on the presidential desk.

OMG I home you are right!
in end if romney win, then well done to him and america needs come together afterwards. that the case for whoever wins

I don't see happening, at least with many people.

If Obama wins, conservatives will be bummed, but i don't see any big problems. Although, the liberals will be taunting us like crazy about it. Even if Obama wins, that doesn't mean we will stop fighting him! He won't care, he can't run again so he's going to do what he can to complete his agenda......

If Romney wins, the liberals will go APE SHIT! I really believe there will be riots in a lot of places, his zombies will come out of the woodwork! A lot of them are not sane, and Obama has put such a gap between people here in the US that it's going to go crazy. I'm not looking forward to it and pray that it doesn't get too bad.....
don.,t be so that silly.

i don,t like romney policies and of course i want the president to win. i just don,t think either are evil humab beings.

look i guess i don,t know i am worrier at heart and when watch media does not make thing better.

i want obama to win but when i see negative stories of his chance just bring me down.

I picked up on that too. Sounds fishy. But it's entirely meaningless.
i am not pretending to be anything other then what i am. i am liberal so want labour or lib dems do well in england and dems in usa. so worrier in my sometimes see negatives too much then the postive. bad trait i know

Obama is going to win a second term. You need to accept this and move on with your life.
he can win a second term but he got to follow chris matthews show team advice. offer a vision and show you want to fight for working man.

stop doing silly big bird ads and focus on what bill clinton done on trail which is explain why your presidency offers the better choice

once election over whoever wins we all move on with our lives

i think that's a big worry, actually - what a lame-duck obama is going to do with two months.

Forum List

Back