Online shopping sucks!

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Just venting. After spending four hours trying to buy gifts for my daughter's upcoming birthday...having my credit card rejected for NO REASON and having to start all over from a different website...and yet another...groan...maybe I'd be better off at the mall.

Just venting. After spending four hours trying to buy gifts for my daughter's upcoming birthday...having my credit card rejected for NO REASON and having to start all over from a different website...and yet another...groan...maybe I'd be better off at the mall.

Did you type in the 4 little numbers on the back of your card (your secret security code) right? I had problems because it was kind of scratched down, I thought a 7 was a 1, and it wouldn't take my card.

When online shopping works it's cool, I order a lot of my daughter's unique t-shirts online, plus I HATE the Mall!

You need to think about global warming and how much carbon you will spew when you go to that mall.
You also should think about all of the global warming that the shopping mall is creating.
Eliminating shopping malls would be a good thing!

Think about your grandchildren's future!

Did you type in the 4 little numbers on the back of your card (your secret security code) right? I had problems because it was kind of scratched down, I thought a 7 was a 1, and it wouldn't take my card.

When online shopping works it's cool, I order a lot of my daughter's unique t-shirts online, plus I HATE the Mall!

Maybe that's why you had a problem. There are only 3 little numbers on the back of your card.

Forum List

Back