Online election: Vote now.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Just stumbled across this site. It's a mock Presidential election. So far, Trump has more than twice as many votes as Hillary. I realize that it's not registered voters only, but this is a shut out of epic proportions. I don't care what the polls say. Hillary is toast.

Poll Results - Vote for the President

Just stumbled across this site. It's a mock Presidential election. So far, Trump has more than twice as many votes as Hillary. I realize that it's not registered voters only, but this is a shut out of epic proportions. I don't care what the polls say. Hillary is toast.

You DO realize that this poll is like American Idol or America's Got Talent, right?

Anyone can vote, and they can vote as many times as they want. Wouldn't surprise me to see that Trump supporters have been pressing the button for him like a rat looking for cheese in a science experiment.

That is to say, repeatedly and with great gusto.

Besides.............it's a poll that doesn't really count. Kind of like "What Star Wars character are you".

I'm guessing that when you checked, you came back as Jar-Jar Binks.

• Banned

You DO realize that this poll is like American Idol or America's Got Talent, right?

Anyone can vote, and they can vote as many times as they want. Wouldn't surprise me to see that Trump supporters have been pressing the button for him like a rat looking for cheese in a science experiment.

Besides.............it's a poll that doesn't really count. Kind of like "What Star Wars character are you".

Even if what you say is true, liberals can also vote multiple times. However, you need a valid email address, and can only vote once per email. We all know how much liberals love election fraud, so I think these results are valid. You are correct that anyone can vote. Doesn't matter. Hitlery is still getting her ass handed to her. Trump will be our next President.

Even if what you say is true, liberals can also vote multiple times. However, you need a valid email address, and can only vote once per email. We all know how much liberals love election fraud, so I think these results are valid. You are correct that anyone can vote. Doesn't matter. Hitlery is still getting her ass handed to her. Trump will be our next President.
right wing nutjob lol

What kind of bets you want to make on that? I've already got a bet with my next door neighbor that Hillary is going to win, and when she does, he owes me a bottle of Dalmore 12 year old Scotch.

What you got to put up?

A little known fact is that Trump supporters can actually use that site to cast their vote for him now. Save yourself the trouble of going to the polls, and cast your ballot for trump now, and you will have that out of the way. Fortunately, the option to vote now is limited to Republicans, so do it now before Hillary puts a stop to it.
Online Presidential Polling | Vote for the President Online

i_voted_today_sticker-r5853b35a1d1f4e3d8b2299e21bc33889_v9wth_8byvr_324.jpg

• Banned

What kind of bets you want to make on that? I've already got a bet with my next door neighbor that Hillary is going to win, and when she does, he owes me a bottle of Dalmore 12 year old Scotch.

What you got to put up?
I don't gamble.

• Banned
A little known fact is that Trump supporters can actually use that site to cast their vote for him now. Save yourself the trouble of going to the polls, and cast your ballot for trump now, and you will have that out of the way. Fortunately, the option to vote now is limited to Republicans, so do it now before Hillary puts a stop to it.
Online Presidential Polling | Vote for the President Online
Say what? It's a mock election. Nothing more. I didn't see any way to cast an actual vote. You must be thinking of another site.

No, you need no registration to vote and I voted 10 times for Trump.
10 times?
Yeah! To make my vote actually count I had to redeem:

4 Illegal Mexicans
3 Dead Bodies
2 Nazi Zombies

that voted for Hillary.

What you got to put up?
I don't gamble.

But...........you're positive that Trump is going to win. Betting on a sure thing isn't gambling, it's taking advantage of an opportunity.

However..............I understand..............you still have doubts about Trump being able to win, so you're reluctant to take the bet because you will probably lose.

What you got to put up?
I've been trying to get them to bet on something for months. They know full well how full of shit they are, and always have an excuse why they can't make a bet about whatever thing they're acting like they're 100% sure about.

Liberals wouldn't bother with such a poll because they know Hilary is going to win. Trump has destroyed his chances of ever running this country.

Liberals wouldn't bother with such a poll because they know Hilary is going to win. Trump has destroyed his chances of ever running this country.
^ RINO

Liberals wouldn't bother with such a poll because they know Hilary is going to win.

How do they "know" she is going to win? Because the fix is in? I'm willing to bet that there will be massive voting irregularities in this election, but that the DOJ will look the other way as long as Hillary "wins."

Liberals wouldn't bother with such a poll because they know Hilary is going to win.

How do they "know" she is going to win? Because the fix is in? I'm willing to bet that there will be massive voting irregularities in this election, but that the DOJ will look the other way as long as Hillary "wins."

They know she's going to win because majority of Americans are smart and not bigoted.

Forum List

Back