Online Comments Spark Lawsuits

Well... now you're talking out your arse... no one knows where obama was born for certain because no one has ever seen his real birth certificate. You know... the one that lists the HOSPITAL, the DOCTOR, attending NURSE, WITNESSES... little things like that.

And people are TRYING to sue obama, and before they can get anywhere they get shut down. obama doesn't want to go anywhere near a court room over this issue.

No bubble getting popped here pard... just obama hiding his past.

Well why don't you and Orly get together and take Obama to court? That way you can be Court Jesters together. (See what I did there? :D)

By getting shut down you mean laughed out of court for their hilarious bullshit that they believe is true.

I just have one curious question. If someone is not born at a hospital and doesn't have a doctor, attending Nurse, or witnesses to see the birth are they not a American Citizen then? :eusa_eh:

Well golly, shucks, gee... here's an idea... why don't you email that question to the obama and ask him if you can see this purported, real birth certificate of his with all that information on it? I'm sure he'll be happy to show it to YOU, even if he refuses to show it to anyone else, because you're special. You're in his ass kissing club.

I guess this being ignored as it is means the people here at USMB don't give a flying fuck if they get sued or not.

Oh well, flame away... but be careful what you say to me from now on.

Sue me!... I'd Love the Publicity!... ;)

:)

peace...

Well that's going to be tough... since I agree with you most of the time AND you have NEVER insulted me.

Frankly, I posted the article to spark debate, and to see if any of the usual insult peddlers here would chime in and start their shit. Stayed pretty calm for the most part. I'm impressed... :lol:

I guess this being ignored as it is means the people here at USMB don't give a flying fuck if they get sued or not.

Sue me!... I'd Love the Publicity!... ;)

peace...

Well that's going to be tough... since I agree with you most of the time AND you have NEVER insulted me.

Frankly, I posted the article to spark debate, and to see if any of the usual insult peddlers here would chime in and start their shit. Stayed pretty calm for the most part. I'm impressed... :lol:

That wasn't Directed at you... It was Directed at Anyone and Everyone!... ;)

If Obama Sued me, it would be Dreamy...

peace...

3950808308_d373325c57_o.jpg

As I see it, if you try your best to maintain anonymity on the internet, then people can say whatever they want and it is not defamation.

People can say "Xotoxi sucks as a doctor. Don't go to him." I don't see how that would affect my real life.

However, when things are not kept anonymous, that's when defamation becomes an issue.

But, in general, people need to just relax and enjoy the ride.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

As I see it, if you try your best to maintain anonymity on the internet, then people can say whatever they want and it is not defamation.

People can say "Xotoxi sucks as a doctor. Don't go to him." I don't see how that would affect my real life.

However, when things are not kept anonymous, that's when defamation becomes an issue.

You are not a Doctor... Are you?...

peace...

You are not a Doctor... Are you?...

peace...

I am.

(But just between you and me...my name isn't really xotoxi.)

Umm.. Dude... Did you check the accusations against another in your signature? Seems just the teeniest bit hypocritical to me...

Nothing in there that hasn't already been presented darlin', and none of it is lies.

lies...no just false accusations, lol....

Forum List

Back