Votes: 1 3.6%
  • I only like them as a minor ingredient

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Do you love em, hate em, or something else?

I hate onions unless im using them when making something like soup or pasta sauce.

No onions on my burger, no onions in my salad, no onions in the woman's mouth before she kisses me :).

What about you guys? What do you think about Onions?

I like onions, raw pickled or cooked.
When cooking game, such as elk or venison, using onions helps make the taste a little less 'gamey', as well as being a natural tenderizer.
A burger just doesn't taste right without raw onions.
Pickled onions make great garnishes, they are not just for the bar.

I wonder how long it will be before this onion thread goes partisan?

IMHO, onion preferences are non-partisan.

i love onions
burger onions only

hot dog...onions only

my favorite late night snack.....i take an onion and stuff cornbread in the shells and eat it like a bon bon...i love onions....about any kind...

onion rings...salsa...how can you have salsa and no onions...i even made an onion pie....(that was a bit much i will admit)

an onion a day keeps the ladies away :/

I do not like onions, except for Walla Walla Sweets and I only tolerate them.

I'm sooo stealing you luissa :lol:

i love onions
burger onions only

hot dog...onions only

my favorite late night snack.....i take an onion and stuff cornbread in the shells and eat it like a bon bon...i love onions....about any kind...

onion rings...salsa...how can you have salsa and no onions...i even made an onion pie....(that was a bit much i will admit)

There goes our first kiss bones :lol: don't show the hubby that one :eusa_shhh: :rofl:

...a little bit of onion, some garlic, some olive oil and you can make anything taste good :)

You do know i'm half italian right? This thread is about to get full of chocolate :lol:

:lol: No...no wonder I like you :lol:

Italians have a way with food :clap2:

Must hold back on chocoloate.
Does not mix with garlic.

Restraint!

...a little bit of onion, some garlic, some olive oil and you can make anything taste good :)

You do know i'm half italian right? This thread is about to get full of chocolate :lol:

:lol: No...no wonder I like you :lol:

Italians have a way with food :clap2:

Must hold back on chocoloate.
Does not mix with garlic.

Restraint!

XN1430-CX_DT.jpg

Forum List

Back