One Year on Mars

onedomino

SCE to AUX
Sep 14, 2004
-
Check this link for JPL's review of the discoveries made by the American robots Spirit and Opportunity during their first year on Mars: http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/mer-year/

pia04304-640-480.jpg

-

It is very interesting that NASA and the DoD have been able to do more with less, and the Social Programs in this country have been able to less with more.....

That was an interesting watch indeed BUT I COULDNT STAND THE BLACK AND WHITE,DARK IMAGES OF MARS!!

What is NASA hiding by showing us garbage of Mars?

WHY NOT SHOW THE TRUE COLOUR IMAGES!! (No reason to think the ground isnt the same colour as it is here,the sky not blue,etc)

IM SICK OF ONLY BEING ABLE TO SEE PLANETS THRU SOMETHING AS UNRELIABLE AS NASA!

-
Check this link for JPL's review of the discoveries made by the American robots Spirit and Opportunity during their first year on Mars: NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory California Institute of Technology - Interactives: One Year on Mars

pia04304-640-480.jpg

-

What are you attempting to convey? I thought you were going to say something about finding folks on Mars.

Anyway, I miss Spirit. Was sorry to hear about Spirit's final demise. Have you watched Roving Mars? You will enjoy it. I watched it too many times in 2005 at our IMAX in the Houston Museum of Natural Science. Very interesting documentary.

Forum List

Back