One Year of Trumponomics already screws wage earners.

Missouri_Mike, post: 20552484
You people trying to sell us on how this economy sucks are the same ones yelling how obies crap economy was a boom.

It’s flat for wage earners. Just a fact that Trumporoids don’t want to discuss. Obama dug wage earners out of a deep hole. Trumpo is screwing that up with his inflation and increases in Federal Debt.

You don’t care about Debt any more do you?
Too bad you cannot prove any of that.

You people trying to sell us on how this economy sucks are the same ones yelling how obies crap economy was a boom. You looked dumb then and you look dumb now.

BTW- you’re also the ones that were trying to credit the last economic report to obie not Trump. But now you blame Trump less than two weeks later. You’re all unhinged morons.
Is there anything that you don't whine and cry about? Nope.
That’s a rebuttal? How pathetic.

SmokeALib, post: 20552683
If everything is so bad under Trump, why is our middle-class household flourishing as it never has before?

I didn’t tell you everything is bad under Trumpo. I told you that the average wage, when adjusted for inflation for working Americans, has gone down, not up, over the past year.

If you don’t understand what ‘average’ means, I can’t help you.

Perhaps you finally got a raise only because Trumpo made your wealthy boss so happy with the huge tax cut he received at the expense of the US Treasury. Lucky you. Don’t expect much during the next downturn other than a layoff.

Your tax cut - damn, had to use the ‘average’ word again - may be about $800.

Average salary: $47,390

Current tax: $4,825

Tax under the Republican plan: $4,056

Percent tax cut: 15.9%

Here's what Trump's tax plan means for people at every income level from $20,000 to $269,000 a year

So if you bought an average of 30 gallons of gas a week you are now paying about $15 a week for that privilege for a total of $780 for a year. You actually get $20 bucks more to spend thanks to Trumpo’s massive tax cut for the wealthy and the piddlings he bequeathed to you.

Trumpo has really done nothing for his Trumporoids. (You know .. those white worker the economy left behind) The economy is booming but the average lower to middle class worker is either stagnant or losing ground when it comes to how much a paycheck will buy.

Stop suffering the grand illusion that everyone is now GREAT that the top snake oil salesmen in the land is selling you.

That’s all.
So - and - ....Who gives a shit?

Kosh, post: 20567217,
So that leaves all you far left drones out..

I did not ask the extremely unintelligent question ‘who gives a shit’ about a certain reality based statistic about wage growth for the average worker.

Do you despise facts based reality as well?

You people trying to sell us on how this economy sucks are the same ones yelling how obies crap economy was a boom. You looked dumb then and you look dumb now.

BTW- you’re also the ones that were trying to credit the last economic report to obie not Trump. But now you blame Trump less than two weeks later. You’re all unhinged morons.
Quoted for truth.

Why do alleged Americans consistently strive to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory in an age of peace and prosperity? Is political hatred that strong that they would turn on their own Country? We can play with a tenth of a point all day but it seems that the July wage inflation adjustment actually dropped two points from the previous month. You almost have to scratch your head when the crazy left posts comparisons to 2008 at a time when the DOW was around 6,500 when the freaking DOW is around 25,000 and unemployment is historically low today.

It's a funny post.

Firstly because the right will constantly attack Obama and say he didn't do anything, when the economy rose massively under his presidency.
That would be "striving to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory".

The second thing is, you're ignoring all that is wrong about what's happening. Yes, the economy is doing well, what the OP is saying is that Trump is making is worse, not better.

Just because something's good, doesn't make it better than good. And you can still get worse than good and it's still not bad.

Thanks Obama. It’s his economy, right? At least that’s what you guys have been saying the last year and a half

No. We are saying Obama inherited the most devastated economy since the Great Depression. Trumpo inherited a very decent economy and there has been little dramatic change in the economic trending since Trumpo took over. Trumpo has been granted a growing economy not worthy of the ignorant self praise and moronic bragging about winning that Trumpo feeds his devoted base.

Why do alleged Americans consistently strive to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory in an age of peace and prosperity? Is political hatred that strong that they would turn on their own Country? We can play with a tenth of a point all day but it seems that the July wage inflation adjustment actually dropped two points from the previous month. You almost have to scratch your head when the crazy left posts comparisons to 2008 at a time when the DOW was around 6,500 when the freaking DOW is around 25,000 and unemployment is historically low today.

It's a funny post.

Firstly because the right will constantly attack Obama and say he didn't do anything, when the economy rose massively under his presidency.
That would be "striving to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory".

The second thing is, you're ignoring all that is wrong about what's happening. Yes, the economy is doing well, what the OP is saying is that Trump is making is worse, not better.

Just because something's good, doesn't make it better than good. And you can still get worse than good and it's still not bad.
Can I have some cheese or garlic with that pretzel please

You people trying to sell us on how this economy sucks are the same ones yelling how obies crap economy was a boom.

It’s flat for wage earners. Just a fact that Trumporoids don’t want to discuss. Obama dug wage earners out of a deep hole. Trumpo is screwing that up with his inflation and increases in Federal Debt.

Obomba didn’t do [emoji90]. My copay doubled or more, to support able bodied bums. I have $2k more in my wages, and I’m not complaining about the crumbs. Stop whining like a [emoji64]. You lost, and have no one to run in the next election. I didn’t care for the last couple teams we had in, but I lived with it. This is interesting bathroom reading, but I am too busy working to care otherwise. If you didn’t send a birthday card to Mad [emoji35] Maxie, your just a poser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Butch_Coolidge, post: 20587385
Obomba didn’t do
emoji90.png

Trumpo lied about tripling Obama’ s 8 year record for creating jobs for black Americans.

So creating jobs for black Americans must be important. It’s an accomplishment.

You say Obama did nothing, but you think lying Trumpo is doing great things.

How is this nothing?

“Official statistics show black jobs went from 15.5 million when Obama took office in January 2008 to 18.4 million when he left in January 2017.

In fact, the most dramatic drop in black unemployment came during the Obama administration as the nation climbed out of a crippling recession. Unemployment of black workers fell from 16.8 percent in March 2010 to 7.8 percent in January 2017.”

White House admits error on African-American jobs claim

Obama did a hell of a lot more good for all Americans than Trump can ever dream of or lie about.

Restaurant owners make 62% annual Return On Investment (ROI) because the workers who work for that money don't get enough to live on requiring tax payer subsidies!!!
Rally's ROI.jpg

And you are the only one to recognize this. You should be in charge. Gather your forces and make your move on the white house.

Obama dug a hole with his shovel ready jobs, he was a clown.
97d4ed3faaee4d4487383ca8d2951646.jpg
debt_email.jpg

Democrats are trying desperately to convince the public that the rise in take home pay really means less money.

No so called job that pays less than 20 dollars per hour plus full benefits should be included in any...I mean..ANY kind of jobs data. Yet admins of both sides like to include it....laughable. Minimum wage jobs are ONLY for kids. I laugh at jobs reports. Nothing but fodder.

No so called job that pays less than 20 dollars per hour plus full benefits should be included in any...I mean..ANY kind of jobs data. Yet admins of both sides like to include it....laughable. Minimum wage jobs are ONLY for kids. I laugh at jobs reports. Nothing but fodder.
All the people that now have jobs because of Trump say to fuck off. Now you want minimum wage to be 20? You people are fucking idiots.

“A separate Labor Department report on Friday showed inflation-adjusted wages were unchanged in July from the previous month and dropped 0.2 percent from a year earlier.”

Highest Core Inflation in Decade Flattens Real U.S. Wage Growth
By
Sho Chandra
August 10, 2018, 8:30 AM EDTUpdated on August 10, 2018, 8:53 AM EDT

What has Trumpo done for you besides making you think he is standing up for whites, Christians and nationalism?

They have been stagnant for decades. You are being disingenuous.

Nice try, though.

How are wages if you go from unemployed and $0 to employed?

It’s all gravy.

If you are trying to say this economy is worse than what Jimmy Carter gaveusm you are lying.

Minimum wage jobs...no adult should be working them. They should be only for kids.....I never said the minimum wage should be 20. Minimum wage means minimum effort. So those so called jobs should NEVER count. Somehow they do. It's comical. I scoff at it mightily. It's actually comical. For minimum wage employers almost expect one to show up regularly.

Forum List

Back