One year anniversary of Mueller investigation - What we've learned

We learned this entire thing was invented by DC because they're threatened by a Washington outsider. We learned it was actually the DEMOCRATS who colluded with Russia, but they're held to a much lower standard. We learned how the investigation continues in order to save face, and the investigation continues not because there was a crime committed by Trump, but because they hope to find a crime committed by Trump. And finally, we learned that DC, the FBI, the Justice Dept., the Clintons and the Obama admin. are corrupt, and how easily our dumbed-down population can be strung along.
Trump shouldn't have fired comey. LOL

if Hildebeast had won she would have fired him the first day. WTF is the difference?

A counterintelligence investigation focused in part on members of the president's campaign and cabinet maybe?

I think you need to read a bit about the man. Most any biographies written before 2015 will tell you what this guy is really like. Read about his relationship with Roy Cohn, how he screwed the city of New York out a sports arena and a museum and how in tricked the planning board into approving the Hyatt Hotel in Manhattan (in Trump's own words) and how he dealt with the mob in the 70's and 80's. Look at his "Art of the Deal" and "Art of the Comeback" and how he put it to the New York bankers and how he pulled the wool over the eyes of the bankruptcy judge. And of course there's his recordings on the Howard Stern show and his "Pussy Grabber" video in which he made clear he has the morals of a stray cat.

What is amazing about the Trump phenomenon is so many people believe he just can't be that bad because he's the president. Even when it's in his own words, people don't believe it. It just has to be false news. Unfortunately most of it isn't.

Here's the deal. I don't care that he worked the system to his advantage while becoming a billionaire. I don't give a shit what he said to Howard Stern. I don't care if he talks like a brash new Yorker. I don't care if he calls shithole countries shitholes.

What matters to me, and should matter to all americans, is that he is doing what is needed in DC to fix the mess created by decades of liberals an rinos who were only there to pad their personal bank accounts, or even worse, like Obama whose goal was to bring this country to its knees because of imagined past treatment of minorities and other countries.

Trump is doing the JOB of president better than any president in my lifetime, and for that I am very thankful.
What your saying is the morality of the leader is not important. History has proven that is not true.

its not immoral to work the system to your advantage legally. Brilliant people have done that since the beginning of time. Trump has done nothing immoral, now, would you like to talk about morality and the Clintons? how about the media? how about Obama? Pelosi? schumer? Sharpton? should I continue to list immoral democrats or do you get the message?
Now most people would consider cheating on Wife #1, Wife #2, Wife #3 a character flaw, not to mention groping women, paying off mistresses and lying about it, bragging about his affairs, sexual allegations by over 15 women ranging from sexual harassment to sexual assault, over hundred separate investigations by the IRS, 1900 law suites for either breach of contract or character assassination, and over 3,000 documented lies in the last 2 years. We all have some character flaws, but Donald Trump simply has no character at all.

Comparing Barack Obama to Donald Trump is like comparing Einstein to Popsicle Pete.

But you continue to support the Clintons-----------------------you define hypocrisy.

Also, much of that about Trump is untrue, he was not personally sued or prosecuted by the IRS, some of the companies that he held financial interests in may have been and that is normal for US businesses in a country dominated by hungry lawyers. It is also true that serial monogamy has become the rule in this country, why should a very rich guy be any different?

I understand that you don't like Trump and that's just fine, but the continual lying is really getting old and the majority of americans are seeing through it.

Yeah, Americans are really embracing the old Pussy grabber which I guess explains why his job approval has never made it to 50%. In fact, it seems to hang out in 30% to low 40% range

According to Trump he has been under investigation by the IRS since 1989, never said he was prosecuted. So I guess you believe Trump was lying about groping women, his fear of STD, and his affairs.

We learned this entire thing was invented by DC because they're threatened by a Washington outsider. We learned it was actually the DEMOCRATS who colluded with Russia, but they're held to a much lower standard. We learned how the investigation continues in order to save face, and the investigation continues not because there was a crime committed by Trump, but because they hope to find a crime committed by Trump. And finally, we learned that DC, the FBI, the Justice Dept., the Clintons and the Obama admin. are corrupt, and how easily our dumbed-down population can be strung along.

if Hildebeast had won she would have fired him the first day. WTF is the difference?

A counterintelligence investigation focused in part on members of the president's campaign and cabinet maybe?

its a made up investigation, it was started to protect Hillary and to punish Trump for winning. There were no votes in the USA that were changed by Russian influence. Hillary was a terrible candidate and a miserable human being, Trump won because the people were tired to the DC do-nothing establishment. Trump is getting things done and that scares the shit out of the establishment, that is why this is continuing. The establishment pukes trying to protect themselves.

Here's the deal. I don't care that he worked the system to his advantage while becoming a billionaire. I don't give a shit what he said to Howard Stern. I don't care if he talks like a brash new Yorker. I don't care if he calls shithole countries shitholes.

What matters to me, and should matter to all americans, is that he is doing what is needed in DC to fix the mess created by decades of liberals an rinos who were only there to pad their personal bank accounts, or even worse, like Obama whose goal was to bring this country to its knees because of imagined past treatment of minorities and other countries.

Trump is doing the JOB of president better than any president in my lifetime, and for that I am very thankful.
What your saying is the morality of the leader is not important. History has proven that is not true.

its not immoral to work the system to your advantage legally. Brilliant people have done that since the beginning of time. Trump has done nothing immoral, now, would you like to talk about morality and the Clintons? how about the media? how about Obama? Pelosi? schumer? Sharpton? should I continue to list immoral democrats or do you get the message?
Now most people would consider cheating on Wife #1, Wife #2, Wife #3 a character flaw, not to mention groping women, paying off mistresses and lying about it, bragging about his affairs, sexual allegations by over 15 women ranging from sexual harassment to sexual assault, over hundred separate investigations by the IRS, 1900 law suites for either breach of contract or character assassination, and over 3,000 documented lies in the last 2 years. We all have some character flaws, but Donald Trump simply has no character at all.

Comparing Barack Obama to Donald Trump is like comparing Einstein to Popsicle Pete.

But you continue to support the Clintons-----------------------you define hypocrisy.

Also, much of that about Trump is untrue, he was not personally sued or prosecuted by the IRS, some of the companies that he held financial interests in may have been and that is normal for US businesses in a country dominated by hungry lawyers. It is also true that serial monogamy has become the rule in this country, why should a very rich guy be any different?

I understand that you don't like Trump and that's just fine, but the continual lying is really getting old and the majority of americans are seeing through it.

Yeah, Americans are really embracing the old Pussy grabber which I guess explains why his job approval has never made it to 50%. In fact, it seems to hang out in 30% to low 40% range

According to Trump he has been under investigation by the IRS since 1989, never said he was prosecuted. So I guess you believe Trump was lying about groping women, his fear of STD, and his affairs.

approval ratings are near 50% recently, obozo never got to near 50%. Rich people like Trump get audited every year, if he was cheating on his taxes he would have been charged long before now.

I really don't care what he did with women before becoming president. Do you care what Bill Clinton did in the oval office? What I care about is what he is doing for the country as president----------------unemployment at record lows, black unemployment the lowest ever in history, same for Hispanic and women. Stock market up, businesses expanding and hiring, embassy moved to Jerusalem, NK in peace talks, China trade deals fair to the USA, Nafta cancelled, Paris climate BS cancelled, borders being enforced, MS13 being removed from our cities. He is doing the JOB of president and doing it well in spite of the lying media and the obstructionist dems.

its a made up investigation, it was started to protect Hillary and to punish Trump for winning. There were no votes in the USA that were changed by Russian influence. Hillary was a terrible candidate and a miserable human being, Trump won because the people were tired to the DC do-nothing establishment. Trump is getting things done and that scares the shit out of the establishment, that is why this is continuing. The establishment pukes trying to protect themselves.
The people overwhelmingly voted for Hillary, by 3 MILLION more votes,
So your diatribe falls flat......

Yes Trump won, but it was NOT because the ''people" chose trump over Hillary, the people, chose Hillary OVER Trump.

:rolleyes:

Yes Trump won, but it was NOT because the ''people" chose trump over Hillary, the people, chose Hillary OVER Trump.

all of those 3 million were in California, yes, Hillary won California. Trump won the Electoral college. the people of California chose Hillary, the people of the USA chose Trump.

its a made up investigation, it was started to protect Hillary and to punish Trump for winning
No, the investigation began in July of 2016.
No one thought Trump would win, back then.....She was crushing him in the polls.

all of those 3 million were in California, yes, Hillary won California. Trump won the Electoral college. the people of California chose Hillary, the people of the USA chose Trump.
:rofl: :rofl:

Sure....

:

its a made up investigation, it was started to protect Hillary and to punish Trump for winning
No, the investigation began in July of 2016.
No one thought Trump would win, back then.....She was crushing him in the polls.

No, what began in July 2016 was an FBI directed spying on the Trump campaign.

as to the polls, they were lying then and were lying up to the night of the election. Pollsters lie, they are paid to lie. Polls are designed to influence public opinion, not to report on it. Wake up and smell reality.

as to your user name, we have always had care 4 all in the USA, those of us who paid covered the cost of those who could not, Obamacare almost destroyed that.

:rofl: :rofl:

Sure....

:

look at the state by state numbers, that's exactly what happened.

Forum List

Back