One year after DADT......No big deal

Hey...........bad people can slip through the system if they're careful. In the late 80's while I was serving at NATTC Millington TN (later they moved NATTC to Pensacola), there was a Master Chief who was caught having sex with his son. 25 plus years of service were wiped out for him.

But..................what else can you expect? The military is a cross section of the country.

The queer "First Class, Can't Make Chief," chimes in.

Thank God for the gays! How could this nation survive without them. :clap2:

As an aside - I already defended this country (you failed to do so) - 23 years - so people like you could "smoke pole" in the privacy of their trailers.

Next?

23 years?

Impressive....but too bad a vet with 23 years of service ended up being a disgrace to his country

Hey...........bad people can slip through the system if they're careful. In the late 80's while I was serving at NATTC Millington TN (later they moved NATTC to Pensacola), there was a Master Chief who was caught having sex with his son. 25 plus years of service were wiped out for him.

But..................what else can you expect? The military is a cross section of the country.

It is sad that Warrior was able to hide his hatred for 23. To think that someone like him was given the honor of serving his country is disgraceful

They wouldn't allow gays ....but they would allow Warrior

Thankfully, today's military welcomes gays and won't let assholes such as yourself out of boot camp

Yes indeed, the bar has been raised

Speaking from experience, or the armchair, asshole??

When / where did you serve?

Thanks.

Looking forward to swapping war stories with your gay ass.

Thankfully, today's military welcomes gays and won't let assholes such as yourself out of boot camp

Yes indeed, the bar has been raised

Speaking from experience, or the armchair, asshole??

When / where did you serve?

Thanks.

Looking forward to swapping war stories with your gay ass.

Let's see...

Gays are welcome in the Military....You are not

Is this a great country or what?

Little known fact. People have been openly gay in the military for a long time. No one cared. The only thing that changed is the paperwork, now instead of listing a "personal friend" as your benificery, you can just say "my girlfriend".

The only times it was ever an issue before was if someone didn't like you and tried to use it to get you dischanged.

I posted many times, that I didn't think it would cause big challenges , but knew if it did, a solution would be found, that would satisfy most. Change is expected to present challenges and I hated to see homosexuals, in the closet, when they are victimizing no one. They would know better, in the military, anyway....:lol:

I posted many times, that I didn't think it would cause big challenges , but knew if it did, a solution would be found, that would satisfy most. Change is expected to present challenges and I hated to see homosexuals, in the closet, when they are victimizing no one. They would know better, in the military, anyway....:lol:

Amen Sister. I NEVER had a problem serving with ANYONE

It's when they throw their "I'm Gay - I'm Special" shit in my face - that's where I draw the line.

I say keep you sexuality to yourself.

I could care less. We have a job to do.

Yeah - whoopie!! Congrats. You can suck a dick in uniform now. :clap2:

When/Where did you serve?

This is a political discussion forum, not a boulevard for you to 'cruise' for a good fisting.

Why don't you PM him if you want to hook up?

Your homophobia is not fooling anyone, mary.:razz:

Let your freak flag fly... but do it in private.

This is a political discussion forum, not a boulevard for you to 'cruise' for a good fisting.

Why don't you PM him if you want to hook up?

Your homophobia is not fooling anyone, mary.:razz:

Let your freak flag fly... but do it in private.

I have already PM'd you with a neg rep. If you're into PM's - let me know - I'll fist your ass again. No problem.

A year after DADT repeal, no harm done - CNN.com

According to a leading senator, it presented "an intolerable risk" to national security.

According to a consortium of retired generals, it would "break" the U.S. military. And according to a leading advocacy group, over "528,000" servicemen and women would be lost.

Something this terrible must be averted. We must take action now!

Except it is too late. The scary danger that these generals, John McCain, and the Family Research Council were warning about wasn't a future terrorist attack or war with China, it was allowing gay and lesbian service men and women to openly serve in the U.S. military. That "grave risk" is now celebrating its one year anniversary, and none of the dire predictions proved correct.

Aaron Belkin"Don't ask, don't tell" was one of the most controversial issues in American politics, with tens of thousands of articles and speeches on the topic. And yet, once it happened, it played out a lot like Y2K. There was a huge amount of hype and hysteria, but the world did not end.

So "CNN" reports it's "no big deal," huh, assbreath?

Is "CNN" serving/deployed/being shot at?

Are you?

Idiot....

Are you?

Does hanging out on the dock waiting for the sub to come in, count?

One year after the repeal of DADT, Gays have demonstrated they have a place in the military

Thankfully, there is no place in the military for Warrior

Then suck a dick in celebration, assfucker.

What you do in the privacy of your trailer is of no concern to me.

By all means - suck on.

Forum List

Back