One world order - good for humanity, bad for special interests

The only cure for evil is death.
I'm not sure about this statement - evil lives within us, and death wouldn't that kill us as humans? I would say the best cure for evil is understanding. Genesis - dukes travels: "you kill what you fear, and you fear what you don't understand"

Yessiree Bob, good ole absolute government through absolute power brings peace & harmony every time...

The Buchenwald Gallery (6 of 36)

The guys in the background are the good guys, NOT the bad guys! They came to rid Europe of the Nazi's NEW WORLD ORDER!!!

United one world versus divided world:

- Special interests will not be able to make money off wars
- No more human trafficking, sex slavery, pedophile tourists poverty stricken countries
- No more places for criminals and terrorists to hide
- No more cheap labor by desperate immigrants to lower the wages of Americans

I'm not sure about this statement - evil lives within us, and death wouldn't that kill us as humans? I would say the best cure for evil is understanding. Genesis - dukes travels: "you kill what you fear, and you fear what you don't understand"

Almost right. The unknown creates fear, which might create unintentional evil against it. Understanding simply gives people the tool to do what they want with it. Example, our politicians understand our country, policies, and economy perfectly fine, yet they still commit evils every day. And it's from that understanding that they're able to con the american people into letting them get away with it.

A man wants to have sex with a child, and does so, even though the child screams, then does it again.

that's evil

What would you like to understand?

Eggs, sunny side up, sausages, and hashbrowns with mushrooms please.

img_0617.jpg

Now that is the kind of order that I could live with.

- No more human trafficking, sex slavery, pedophile tourists poverty stricken countries

I am a special interest group of one, fuck the new world order

:lol::lol::lol: Of course what does one do when the very government is the enemy? Germany 6 million of their own citizens, Russia 80 million, China 150 million, etc. etc. etc.

What do you do when there is no place to hide from the likes of them?

Naive then.

Thinking that opening all boarders will cure the evils in the world is that fantasy of children and the naiveness of those that have yet to mature.
Ok, I may be lacking the skills to explain all that is in my head then. you see I have no problem eliminating filth which I have vividly defined in my world. my whole plan may be a little bit scarry to be detailed, but it would be best for humanity.

This why your new world order will get you killed. Who are you to dictate what is filth and what isn't? You sound like hitler.

Ok, I may be lacking the skills to explain all that is in my head then. you see I have no problem eliminating filth which I have vividly defined in my world. my whole plan may be a little bit scarry to be detailed, but it would be best for humanity.

From the latin:

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Look it up.

From the latin:

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Look it up.

That's really not harsh enough for the likes of these imbeciles.

Forum List

Back