One world order - good for humanity, bad for special interests

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
United one world versus divided world:

- Special interests will not be able to make money off wars
- No more human trafficking, sex slavery, pedophile tourists poverty stricken countries
- No more places for criminals and terrorists to hide
- No more cheap labor by desperate immigrants to lower the wages of Americans

- No more human trafficking, sex slavery, pedophile tourists poverty stricken countries

you're mentally insane.

No seriously.

If you really think all that will magically stop, you must be insane.

or just incredibly nieve.

you're mentally insane.

No seriously.

Let me wiki the definition of insane, wait..........
no, not exactly insane - that better describes our debt and our politicians according to wikipedia. a better description of me would be a person with a big vision.

you're mentally insane.

No seriously.

no, not exactly insane - that better describes our debt and our politicians according to wikipedia. a better description of me would be a person with a big vision.
"Our"?

Who the fuck is "our"?

If you think all that will stop with one world order then you are incredibly naive.

you're mentally insane.

No seriously.

Naive then.

Thinking that opening all boarders will cure the evils in the world is that fantasy of children and the naiveness of those that have yet to mature.

Naive then.

Thinking that opening all boarders will cure the evils in the world is that fantasy of children and the naiveness of those that have yet to mature.
Ok, I may be lacking the skills to explain all that is in my head then. you see I have no problem eliminating filth which I have vividly defined in my world. my whole plan may be a little bit scarry to be detailed, but it would be best for humanity.

Naive then.

Ok, I may be lacking the skills to explain all that is in my head then. you see I have no problem eliminating filth which I have vividly defined in my world. my whole plan may be a little bit scarry to be detailed, but it would be best for humanity.

You mean you have no problem hiring the the filth.

Your such a fucking hypocrite.

Eggs, sunny side up, sausages, and hashbrowns with mushrooms please.

img_0617.jpg

Naive then.

Impossible. Human nature and intelligence creates the beast you hate. The only way to eliminate it is to eliminate ourselves as a species. Borders do not create the evils you hate, men do.

Naive then.

Impossible. Human nature and intelligence creates the beast you hate. The only way to eliminate it is to eliminate ourselves as a species. Borders do not create the evils you hate, men do.

That's where the naiveness comes in.

The only cure for evil is death. No magic pill, no amount of therapy, no religion, can cure evil.

Libs seem to think by making everyone equal, in their minds, will fix everything. They have run out of real boogeymen, so now they have to invent crap so they have a reason to go off the deep end, again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back