One way the US could reduce it's debt

why didn't Republicans use that opportunity to pass a balanced budget amendment?

dear, who said it was more of an opportunity than the other 30 times they failed at making deficits illegal thanks to Democrat opposition???

Stranger, however, is how Republicans keep passing or supporting things thirty to fifty times with no hopes of passage. Isn't there some cliché about that type of behavior?

too stupid and 100% liberal of course. passing and supporting the right thing 1 million times is better than paassing and supporting nothing or the wrong things 1 million times.

Imagine that you needed to be taught that. What does it say about the liberal IQ?

Stranger, however, is how Republicans keep passing or supporting things thirty to fifty times with no hopes of passage. Isn't there some cliché about that type of behavior?

too stupid and 100% liberal of course. passing and supporting the right thing 1 million times is better than paassing and supporting nothing or the wrong things 1 million times.

Imagine that you needed to be taught that. What does it say about the liberal IQ?
Well it says something about conservative I Q's if they limit themselves to only two choices, One choice right and one choice wrong, and that's it, no alternative, no other solution, no other way of doing the job. In a democracy that only my way or no way, might not always work too well, it certainly would not have worked with the Constitution.

if they limit themselves to only two choices,.

dear, Aristotle and Plato taught us and our Founders that there are only two choices: freedom or govt.

As a liberal you have no way of understanding what that means. Do you know anybody who could help you understand it??

dear, Aristotle and Plato taught us and our Founders that there are only two choices: freedom or govt.

As a liberal you have no way of understanding what that means. Do you know anybody who could help you understand it??

I understand Aristotle believed in the Ptolemaic theory and he was wrong.

I understand Aristotle believed in the Ptolemaic theory and he was wrong.

dear we are talking about govt not astronomy
Apparently you brought in Plato and Aristotle to support your argument and I'm saying maybe Aristotle ain't such hot support. If Republicans want to balance the budget or get a budget amendment and they cannot, accept it as incompetence or whatever. My question, do Republicans really want to balance the budget or do they do the political talk?

, do Republicans really want to balance the budget or do they do the political talk?

stupid question!! If they did not want it they would not have tried to pass it 30 times in American History. If Democrats wanted it they would not have killed it 30 times in American History!

See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance.

maybe Aristotle ain't such hot support.

dear, if you think Aristotle Cicero Locke and Jefferson were wrong about freedom from liberal govt please say why or admit to being a liberal illiterate!!. Thanks!
First things first, can you define those four, Aristotle, Cicero, Locke and Jefferson's definition of liberalism?

sure, always happy to help a typical liberal illiterate. They all believed in limited govt or freedom from govt and the primacy of the individual and family while liberals believed in central power and wisdom exercised by the elite.

dear, if you think Aristotle Cicero Locke and Jefferson were wrong about freedom from liberal govt please say why or admit to being a liberal illiterate!!. Thanks!
First things first, can you define those four, Aristotle, Cicero, Locke and Jefferson's definition of liberalism?

sure, always happy to help a typical liberal illiterate. They all believed in limited govt or freedom from govt and the primacy of the individual and family while liberals believed in central power and wisdom exercised by the elite.

I guess you aren't using the wisdom of the elite by using Aristotle, Cicero, Locke and Jefferson to support your argument? Sort of a just plain folk support.

I guess you aren't using the wisdom of the elite by using Aristotle, Cicero, Locke and Jefferson to support your argument? Sort of a just plain folk support.

dear, can you explain what you mean??

Forum List

Back