One very simple question: Would you make a deal with Donald Trump?

Remember, this is a guy who stiffed his own workers.

USA TODAY exclusive: Hundreds allege Donald Trump doesn’t pay his bills

Trump’s DC Hotel Tagged With $5 Million in Unpaid Worker Liens

Foreign governments don't trust him. Especially if he ruins the Iraq Nuclear Agreement.

When he ended Care Subsidies by Executive order, he said Democrats might want to deal now.

Trump says open to temporary healthcare reform deal with Democrats

Clearly, he is holding millions hostage. Remember, it worked when the GOP did the same thing with extending the Bush Tax Cuts for the Rich.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

There are differences here.
Under Obama, the GOP was holding millions hostage across the entire country. Obama couldn't stand to see Americans suffer. Clearly, the GOP has no problem with that.
And second, 9 of the 10 states who rely on those subsidies the most overwhelmingly voted for Trump. They are reaping the whirlwind.

So the one question that answers so many others, "Would you make a deal with Donald Trump" and why, considering his history?

I'd be excited to make a deal with the President.

Vaseline.jpg

Why U.S. Law Makes It Easy for Donald Trump To Stiff Contractors

He does take advantage of the law. But clearly, he has no morals.
If you are a contractor and try to add a cost not covered in a contract without an addendum you are SOL. That is the way it works. Don't sign a contract and think you will be able to unilaterally make changes all by your lonesome as it does not work that away for either party if the courts are honest.

And BTW, Iran's Obama deal wasn't worth spit as it was not approve by congress. I feel for the Iranian people as it is very possible Iran will look like Syria in the coming years.

Foreign governments don't trust him. Especially if he ruins the Iraq Nuclear Agreement.

When he ended Care Subsidies by Executive order, he said Democrats might want to deal now.

Clearly, he is holding millions hostage. Remember, it worked when the GOP did the same thing with extending the Bush Tax Cuts for the Rich.

Under Obama, the GOP was holding millions hostage across the entire country. Obama couldn't stand to see Americans suffer. Clearly, the GOP has no problem with that.
And second, 9 of the 10 states who rely on those subsidies the most overwhelmingly voted for Trump. They are reaping the whirlwind.

So the one question that answers so many others, "Would you make a deal with Donald Trump" and why, considering his history?

View attachment 154338

You keep it. I don't need it.

View attachment 154338

You keep it. I don't need it.

I guess you haven't seen trumps latest theme song.

Trump does not believe in win win negotiations. He believes the other side has to lose to be successful. It is a scorched earth philosophy of business and politics.
I find Trump disgusting from my business experience dealing with people like him but none as bad as he.
Globalism is an all or nothing philosophy... Just as redistribution is.
Instead of making your own wealth you have to take someone else’s things for your own, Through a Cowardly federal government
This is so funny. It does not get any more Globalist than donald trump
Anything the damages the federal/globalist government is a good thing for the individual…
A good thing for Putin, you mean....

Yes, I would make a deal with Trump. I would NOT make a deal with a Democrat EVER. They don't honor their commitments.

"Remember, this is a guy who stiffed his own workers"
Lie never proven ^^^

"Foreign governments don't trust him. Especially if he ruins the Iraq Nuclear Agreement."
Lie only the nations making big bucks from Iran are upset over the deal being snuffed.

"When he ended Care Subsidies by Executive order, he said Democrats might want to deal now"
And why don't the democrats want to fix a broken harmful healthcare plan?

The deplorables are slowly waking up to the fact that they were conned by trump. He scratched your racist ass, but that's about it.
Stop lying! Youare full of crap! We knew it would go like this and 2018 will be the clincher. Stop lying!

Yes, I would make a deal with Trump. I would NOT make a deal with a Democrat EVER. They don't honor their commitments.
You can entice them to. Not that they will like it or won't come back after you later for it but it can be done.

If you are a contractor and try to add a cost not covered in a contract without an addendum you are SOL. That is the way it works. Don't sign a contract and think you will be able to unilaterally make changes all by your lonesome as it does not work that away for either party if the courts are honest.

And BTW, Iran's Obama deal wasn't worth spit as it was not approve by congress. I feel for the Iranian people as it is very possible Iran will look like Syria in the coming years.
It wasn't "Obama's" Iran deal.

It was worked out and signed by France, the US, Great Britain, Germany, Russia, China and Iran.

Three of those used to be our allies. One of them helped get Trump elected and the leader of that country is Trump's boss. Two of them Trump owes hundreds of millions of dollars.

Can you guess which country is which?

It wasn't "Obama's" Iran deal.

It was worked out and signed by France, the US, Great Britain, Germany, Russia, China and Iran.

Three of those used to be our allies. One of them helped get Trump elected and the leader of that country is Trump's boss. Two of them Trump owes hundreds of millions of dollars.

Can you guess which country is which?
When Obami signed it without congressional approval (congress voting on it) it was worthless. No treatise is good on just the merit of one persons signature in this country. It has to have congressional approval. Like I said it ain't worth spit. And yes he did sign it knowing his signature (means he owns it) was worthless without congress backing it.

Maybe lefties slept through civics 101 but it's clear that Americans already made a deal with Donald Trump last November. The question is would you make a deal with a serial enabler for her husband's sexual abuse and a woman who never had a real job that wasn't arranged by her husband? Not me.

Forum List

Back