One Very Bitter Peanut

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Who could this be, a one term failed President, a Democrat....:confused:
Republicans merely snicker and swat his words away like buzzing gnats.
Democrats and their captured media have sucked him dry of any credibility.
:eusa_think:
To tell you the truth, I feel sorry for the Old Bitter Peanut.
He should be sitting on the porch, sipping mint tulips, gumming gubbers and swatting flies for fun.

He was a terrible President and even worst X......Obama has the potential to surpass him.

:iagree:... Obama's may be too wet behind the ears. His first major mistake was to depend on Pelosi to set policies.... a rookie mistake.

Time to find some landfill with a hill overlooking it and carve both Obama and Carters head onto it make a monument for the countries worst presidents kind of like Mt. Rushmore!!!!

Sunni man Drugs are Illegal you must be shooting or smoking something good!!!! This clown is making Carter look like a success!!!

So far Obama has done a good job.

He inherited a huge mess.

In time he will straighten out our country.

We should all be thankful he is our president.

kool-aid-man.jpg

He was a terrible President and even worst X......Obama has the potential to surpass him.

indeed..........unlike most of the k00ks who post on here, I spent many, many hours on those gasoline lines back in the late 1970's. It was a joke..................

But actually, Im very pleased with Carters remarks!!!:clap2: All his words are doing is sparking even more anti-Obama sentiment from millions of white folks who are now saying, "Fcukk this sh!t......Im a racist for criticizing the president's policies!!??!!!".........many of whom are independents who actually VOTED for Obama!! I hope Carter is on the boob every day ranting with his mental case babble!!!:lol::lol:

indeed..........unlike most of the k00ks who post on here, I spent many, many hours on those gasoline lines back in the late 1970's. It was a joke..................

But actually, Im very pleased with Carters remarks!!!:clap2: All his words are doing is sparking even more anti-Obama sentiment from millions of white folks who are now saying, "Fcukk this sh!t......Im a racist for criticizing the president's policies!!??!!!".........many of whom are independents who actually VOTED for Obama!! I hope Carter is on the boob every day ranting with his mental case babble!!!:lol::lol:

Ya, go extreme...damn I remember those lines..

New Topics

Forum List

Back